Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2011, 10:20 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times

Advertisements

What did Slade say that upset Gretchen? I missed it. One second he's upset with her, and the next she said 'are we really going to go there?' or something like that.

What did he say?? Anyone catch it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 10:29 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
What did Slade say that upset Gretchen? I missed it. One second he's upset with her, and the next she said 'are we really going to go there?' or something like that.

What did he say?? Anyone catch it?
He reminded her he has never called her out and embarrased her publically and she in return didn't want to go there. At least they ended the argument like adults. The poor Chi's are obese

Tamra was funny tonight. Gretchen instigated the rehashing of unfinished business first with the evil eye comments. Tamra on WWHL said Gretchen has her own personal problems she needs to worry about.

Old 04-18-2011, 04:35 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,564,915 times
My hubby can't understand why I watch haha It is just entertainment.

Poor Don, his Vicki didnt even remember how old he was

Old 04-18-2011, 06:24 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,403,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yep and he should also point out to her that those long hours are taking a toll on her looks. She's looking rough.
I keep wondering what she can possibly be doing until midnight at her office then right back there by 7 or 8 am..........

I agree with you about Vicki ~~ good grief ~~ she needs some spackling on her face!! Take some time off and go get some face work done!!

Old 04-18-2011, 07:03 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
What was up with Vicki and Tamra exchanging religious icons as gifts to one another I don't see anything wrong with Simon hanging out with Tamra's mom in her pad while she was gallivanting in Spain. She wasn't home and he was with the kids. Besides, we don't know how long he was really there. Tamra's humor was missed with the mace I am sure she was thinking that if she brought a loaded gun to a party that it would be HE-LARIOUS Shame on her for calling Juggs Jesus Barbie (Secretly I loved it). But double shame on her for snickering at Juggs being in foreclosure/loan modification or whatever you want to call it. What just happened to the last house you had with Simon Then you want to try to get her business so you can short sale her house

Vicki is going to die alone. I hate her crying about how she has no time to spend with her family but then says she wouldn't change her life at all Shut your trap - you are getting a massage woman and put your face in the face cradle

Dang - Peggy's new accouterments are BIG If she is getting all she gets from hubby because of daily bj's then she needs to talk to Taylor's plastic surgeon for some lip plumping

Slimeball Slade wanting to make more babies He should not have any more children when he can't even take care of the dogs at the vet's office He was so the woman in the relationship with Gretchen. He was being all sensitive and Gretchen was all clueless when they were discussing his weight

Old 04-18-2011, 07:13 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
IDK I would have been upset if my ex-husband was in my house while I was gone and without my permission. Simon might have been snooping around her hhouse trying to find evidence for their divorce case or something.
I can't believe Vicki forgot how old her husband is! I can understand why they got divorced.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Watching Vicki and Don at dinner was awkward! I was seriously squirming, they both looked so uncomfortable. Now that I think about it, I wonder if they had already had break up discussions before the dinner, but were thrown together by Bravo. To me, that didn't look like a couple who needed to have a talk, they looked like they had already had one.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Did anyone else catch that next week's teaser has Fernanda insinuating that she and Tamra did the nasty together

Old 04-18-2011, 12:03 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Tamra has already hinted at being bi curious during her half naked photo shoot with Fernanda. Reason for the later jealous spat perhaps

Slime Sladey scores a point for showing some class after Micha's uncouth comment at dinner! Hadn't they just met the guy

Slade is becoming a little more likeable in his rolly polly state until you remember he proclaims there are no job openings in his field. He is over qualified I guess even for something like bank telling Surely his show earnings must be dwindling after child support attachment. Then he further claims to have less time to work out these days.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:11 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,511,398 times
I wonder if Slade is under some sort of gag order & not allowed to even mention his kids on camera. Or else Bravo did some great editing at that dinner w/ Peggy & her husband. Slade acted like he didn't even have kids. Odd. I felt bad for him last night for the first time. Comments such as "I don't have time to work out the way I use to" & just how he carries himself compared to the days of Jo show he has the self esteem of a noodle...absolutely none. He is still a POS but I don't think Gretchen is too far away from being one herself.

And slam on Alexis & her "loan modification" home. Flash but no cash & she still has to sleep in the same bed next to Jim & they are broke....gross.

And Lynn makes an appearance next wk. I do wonder if she will be zoned out on her meds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV