Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2011, 05:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
They all are terrible people (with the exception of Don boring or not)!Is it me but other then the great bodies are they a bunch of ugly women or what?? Even Tamra is looking bad to this season!
I really hate Orange County and this show just proves the multiple reasons why!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Alexis and all the religous talk IMO is just staged. And her husband is SO damned controlling! How in the world can she put up with that, no matter how much money he has???

Tamra looks older, tired, and with everything she is going through it makes sense. The guy she is with is just not sexy. But he does it for Tamra that is what matters.

Vicki saying she is happy with her new life speaks volumes that divoce impending, she spends less time with Don.

The new girl is so boring. She and Alexis crack me up always trying to one up each other constantly. Seriously, just stop!

Gretchen and Slade are just a riot. I think she was out of line at the party, but it makes for good TV

Old 03-21-2011, 06:58 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,464,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Well I must say, y'all have me roaring reading these posts! So much better than the actual show. Like everyone else, I'm completely dumbfounded over the tub scene. What was she thinking???
I was just flabbergasted - and personally would have drowned myself if the guy I was trying to intice into the tub felt the need to swig down a VERY full glass of wine before dipping his toe in! Perhaps, my love, I can score you a syringe of heroin before we dally .... ?

And seriously folks - I know we have made note of her young children - but she has a freaking 20 something year old son who is for SURE going to witness this horror show - not to mention have to deal with his friends. Who would DO that to their son?! The thought of my Mommy soaking in a tub with a "come hither" look on her withered face is enough to give me nightmares. And that's even IF I could take a time machine back to a point in time when Mom was a sexy young thang. There is just no need to have to think of your Mommy that way!!!!

Old 03-21-2011, 07:43 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,511,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
I was just flabbergasted - and personally would have drowned myself if the guy I was trying to intice into the tub felt the need to swig down a VERY full glass of wine before dipping his toe in! Perhaps, my love, I can score you a syringe of heroin before we dally .... ?

And seriously folks - I know we have made note of her young children - but she has a freaking 20 something year old son who is for SURE going to witness this horror show - not to mention have to deal with his friends. Who would DO that to their son?! The thought of my Mommy soaking in a tub with a "come hither" look on her withered face is enough to give me nightmares. And that's even IF I could take a time machine back to a point in time when Mom was a sexy young thang. There is just no need to have to think of your Mommy that way!!!!
SNORT!!!! OMG that was funny! As for the 20 year old, I had completely forgotten about that child. He must be dying.
"I am soooooo naked!"

Old 03-21-2011, 07:59 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,812,146 times
Alexis with her christian moral and values is pi/ssing me off ugh ...I do like Vickie she lets you know how she is and doesnt apologize for it though shes a bit much at times. Tamara quickly found a man with money lol and Gretchen and Slade deserve each other.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:41 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,330,416 times
Oh, and Gretchen. How can I forget Gretchen? She was the least of all the horrors but she's turning out to be a bit Joan Crawfordish. "Princess? You called me Princess? Don't EVER call me Princess!" And she doesn't quit. Her friend/assistant/lackey tried to smooth things over for her and she was ready to take off her head.

Turns out she's a bit off the beam, too. Either that or Slade is getting to her. He had poor Jo crazy for awhile there, too.

I often wonder how sweet, little Jo is doing. Now that's a young woman that knew enough to get out of Dodge.

Whatever happened to Slade's McMansion? I suspect he had no flow and all plastic?

I could have sworn Gretchen gave that lease speech before. I don't think that's the first time I've heard that. She took Slade to meet her parents and she said something about wanting to lease during that episode, I think.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:50 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,336,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Oh, and Gretchen. How can I forget Gretchen? She was the least of all the horrors but she's turning out to be a bit Joan Crawfordish. "Princess? You called me Princess? Don't EVER call me Princess!" And she doesn't quit. Her friend/assistant/lackey tried to smooth things over for her and she was ready to take off her head.
LOL Joan Crawford Must spread rep around first.

I know someone's mentioned this already, but the icing on the cake is when they showed her driving away with her license place sign that said PRINCESS on it.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:30 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,330,416 times
Did anyone actually watch this? I wonder if it ever aired.

I was chuckling about how Gretchen was complaining that Slade is gaining weight and I realized that with every passing day not only is Slade a giant tool but he's not getting any younger, either. I was trying to find out his age and I ran across this.

A reality show where Slade picks out Jo's dates and then watches? Excuse me?

Date My Ex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-22-2011, 12:12 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,204,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Did anyone actually watch this? I wonder if it ever aired.

I was chuckling about how Gretchen was complaining that Slade is gaining weight and I realized that with every passing day not only is Slade a giant tool but he's not getting any younger, either. I was trying to find out his age and I ran across this.

A reality show where Slade picks out Jo's dates and then watches? Excuse me?

Date My Ex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It did air, I saw one or two episodes, but it was just too stupid to keep watching.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:16 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,698 times
Eddie looks like Ceasar Milan, the Dog Whisperer.

Coincidence?

I think not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV