Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2011, 07:33 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
What happened to Lynn from last season's OC? The one with the two daughters. She got on my nerves.
From what I heard she wasn't asked back for this season. I liked her, though she was completley clueless when it came to parenting. Her daughters were awful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
it just began and I just have to be positively sure that it's better than that lame Miami one. Is anyone watching that train wreck???
It's finished taping.

People Magazine & Us Magazine (perfect reading in line at the store) tore this season apart.

Miami...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And NY starts soon that has been completely reedited.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
From what I heard she wasn't asked back for this season. I liked her, though she was completley clueless when it came to parenting. Her daughters were awful.
"Curtin and clan, meanwhile, will star in a new TV show on another network. She's revealed no specifics yet, but while confirming her departure from the 'Housewives' series via her Facebook page, Curtin also wrote cryptically about a new show.

"Rumor has it that I will not be returning for season 6," she wrote. "That rumor is true! Further rumor has it we will be back somewhere else on our own show! Hmmmm! 'Watch what happens.' Life is so unpredictable! Enjoy!"

n another Facebook update, Curtin wrote she was heartbroken about being written out of the show, saying that the choice was the network's, not hers. A Bravo spokesperson would not confirm claim.

"I was so let down the way this came about! We were the last to know! I guess Bravo has to do what they have to do! I thought we had a great relationship! I guess I was wrong!" Curtin, clearly a big fan of exclamation points, wrote. "It's funny how fast offers came to us from other places! That's how we found out we were not returning! Funny how life can be!"

Lynne Curtin Leaving 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'

Old 03-16-2011, 12:34 PM

In case you want to see what Eddie looks like before the bathtub scene,

Tamra has issues. I see know why her oldest son is a train wreck...it's learned behavior.

Tamra Barney takes romantic trip with new boyfriend - Pedro and the Watcher - The Orange County Register

Old 03-16-2011, 12:35 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
"Curtin and clan, meanwhile, will star in a new TV show on another network.
Maybe that's what she told her new landlord.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:37 PM

‘Glee’ to feature ‘Housewife’ cast member’s son - Pedro and the Watcher - The Orange County Register

About Slade's son's cancer.

Slade is a massive POS. He doesn't deserve such a special little guy.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:58 PM

237 posts, read 379,807 times
This show has lost its fun camp factor. I find it incessantly irritating, its like having my skin clawed off listening to these childish, self indulgent, girl/women. I do however, really feel for Brianna. She needs to move FAR ,FAR away from her controlling attention whoring mother. I guess she turned out so nice and together because of Dons influence. I can't wait till Don divorces her,i'll watch those episodes!

Old 03-17-2011, 11:23 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Slade tried to blow off the back child support and confuse the issue on WWHL by saying he is paying hospital bills or whatever. That's standard deadbeat talking points, saying you didn't pay the child support but you took the kid to McDonald's and bought him a pair of jeans for school. I'm being facetious, of course, but you know what I mean.

The truth is he owes $138,850 and the judge has ordered him to get a real job rather than being a permanent guest on tv or even in the title industry since he doesn't seem to earn money.

‘Housewife’ boyfriend owes child support, ordered to find work outside TV - Pedro and the Watcher - The Orange County Register

Old 03-18-2011, 12:51 PM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
Yes. Slade is a POS... Gretchen doesn't need that leech either. I'm hoping they break up.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Slade tried to blow off the back child support and confuse the issue on WWHL by saying he is paying hospital bills or whatever. That's standard deadbeat talking points, saying you didn't pay the child support but you took the kid to McDonald's and bought him a pair of jeans for school. I'm being facetious, of course, but you know what I mean.

The truth is he owes $138,850 and the judge has ordered him to get a real job rather than being a permanent guest on tv or even in the title industry since he doesn't seem to earn money.

‘Housewife’ boyfriend owes child support, ordered to find work outside TV - Pedro and the Watcher - The Orange County Register
These people are such losers, they seem to have an aversion to any kind of real work, it's always about trying to get on TV, or stupid makeup/jewelry/purses. If you are broke and can't pay child support or rent, get a job with a paycheck. He should sell the Range Rover and Mercedes to pay the child support instead of tooling around town like an *******.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV