Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2011, 05:09 PM

25 posts, read 68,048 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any homes for rent in the Glenpool school district? If not does anyone have any suggestion for where to look for home rentals in the Glenpool area?

I owned a home in Churchill Park in Jenks several years back and loved it. We moved to Alabama for a while. Now we are moving back to Oklahoma I loved Jenks, but I am looking to move to Glenpool to get my 2 small children in school there. I know the Jenks school is where everyone says to go, but for various reasons I will be putting them in Glenpool schools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 AM

58 posts, read 218,130 times
Craigslist is probably your best bet for that info. Tons of listings.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:50 PM

Thank you for responding. I will do that. I did find one in the Saturday edition of the Tulsa World, 5-16-2011. The house was trashed though. Very close to this one, in the same neighborhood was another, but it was trashed too. And I'm not talking about just the outside looking a little rough. I mean the inside of both were really trashed.

One would think if you had a house for rent you would at least vacuum and pick up the garbage.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:53 AM

210 posts, read 428,234 times
Jenks is where everyone says to take your kiddies but with so many people moving south of Jenks, glenpool schools are bound to get support and be a strong school system if they are not now. I live in Jenks now over in wakefield and wouldn't bother me one bit to move further south and be in glenpool. Its a nice little town.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:06 AM

I lived in Jenks for a couple of years, Churchill Park, and loved it. We only moved for family reasons. Now we are moving back. I have 2 kids, one just turned 5 and the other about to turn 7. It's been an extremely difficult battle trying to determine which school district to move to; Glenpool or Jenks. But it looks like we are going for the Glenpool school district just because of it's smaller size.

I have my opinion based on having family that has lived in Glenpool & Jenks for 19 years, from me having lived in Jenks for 4 years, and information and statistics I have researched.

kyle450rider: I have looked at some homes in Wakefield but when I research the school district it's in some places say Jenks schools and some say Bixby schools. Since you live there, what district is it?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,227,093 times
Wakefield is in the city of Jenks but the subdivision is divided between Jenks and Bixby schools. School districts in Oklahoma have nothing to do with cities, they aren’t related, that’s why most of Jenks Public Schools is in the city of Tulsa but not all of the city of Jenks is in JPS.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM

Thanks for the response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: