Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2009, 11:16 AM

63 posts, read 230,730 times

Advertisements

Good morning, everyone! I'm so happy to be here! Before my 2500 mile journey across this great Republic of ours, I disposed of my small, one-person bed that I had since I was nine years old. The bed, 15 years old and falling apart, was a good indication that it was time to go to bed heaven.

I am in the market for a bed (prefer a king size) with a decent frame. I was wondering if you all could suggest a good place to buy one without being taken to the cleaners in the process. I would consider going to IKEA in Phoenix if need be. IKEA has what's called a Sultan matress set. I have never heard of this brand, but would like to know if anyone has ever owned one. Anyone who has bought a bed set in the Tucson area, please chime in.

Thank you, in advance.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:07 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,351,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
Good morning, everyone! I'm so happy to be here! Before my 2500 mile journey across this great Republic of ours, I disposed of my small, one-person bed that I had since I was nine years old. The bed, 15 years old and falling apart, was a good indication that it was time to go to bed heaven.

I am in the market for a bed (prefer a king size) with a decent frame. I was wondering if you all could suggest a good place to buy one without being taken to the cleaners in the process. I would consider going to IKEA in Phoenix if need be. IKEA has what's called a Sultan matress set. I have never heard of this brand, but would like to know if anyone has ever owned one. Anyone who has bought a bed set in the Tucson area, please chime in.

Thank you, in advance.
Welcome back, Kurg! What a GREAT milestone in your life! Yep... time for a brand new BIG BOY mattress for you!

Down in Baja Arizona, we go to different places... like Bed Mart... or Discount Mattress Barn... Sam Levitz...

Have fun in your search!

Old 10-07-2009, 06:16 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
We went to BedMart. They delivered and set up the next day. We got good prices on the king and queen we bought.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:22 AM

63 posts, read 230,730 times
Thanks for the suggestions! I actually found Sam Levitz by accident when I was driving down Orange Grove Rd. I was quite impressed with their monstrous selection. Even the sales woman was easy on the eyes. I believe I got an excellent deal on the bed.

Zony Pony, it sure feels good to have a big boy bed!.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:31 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,351,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
Thanks for the suggestions! I actually found Sam Levitz by accident when I was driving down Orange Grove Rd. I was quite impressed with their monstrous selection. Even the sales woman was easy on the eyes. I believe I got an excellent deal on the bed.

Zony Pony, it sure feels good to have a big boy bed!.
Yay! Yeah... Sam Levitz has lotsa cool furniture as well...

So... the lady... which assisted you with your selection... did you notice a particular enthusiasm regarding your choice of mattress? Hmmm...

Old 10-13-2009, 06:02 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
too far off-topic and the OP has solved his problem.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson