Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 03:13 PM

224 posts, read 1,008,365 times

Advertisements

this kid's parents are morons... the entire nation knows where this kid lives... He was safer in jail than at home... I hope they put some sort of bodyguard or police custody around the house because you know that someone is capable of making him hurt... should of left him in jail... No one cares if he is innocent or guilty, all they know is that his face is everywhere being charged as a serial cat killer..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 03:15 PM

224 posts, read 1,008,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
Animal cruelty charges rarely turn into jail time, from what I've heard.

Even worse for him... Someone is capable of taking the law into their own hands... his parents have put him and themselves at risk... Stupid..

by the way, my parents would of let me rot in prison if I had done 1/8 of what this kid is accused of...

Old 06-18-2009, 07:48 AM

4 posts, read 12,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
wow he must have some caring and rich parents, half a mil bail, and it was paid jezz, right now my mom wouldnt even be able to get me $100 bail if i needed it, and if i killed a cat i would be exiled from the family.
well his dad is prominent dentist in the area... and the bail was probably 10%to a bondsman ( $200,000 bail = $20,000 or less cash + collateral -usually a home- worth the remainder). The attorney's recent comments on the judge and media attention already leads me to believe that he will use the classic move of getting the case moved out of the county. Throw in a couple motions to delay, suppression of evidence to stretch the trial out and the latest "it killer" will overshadow this kid and his sentence. Jailtime maybe.. maximum a year and a day. prison? i dont see it. Donte got 30 days. Surely killing a human is more punishable than a few cats.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:33 PM

22,550 posts, read 29,850,920 times
Surely killing a human is more punishable than a few cats.

I don't think so. A human can defend themselves. Those cats had no chance..

Old 06-19-2009, 01:14 AM

11,448 posts, read 14,553,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Actually, if this kid was/is the one who was torturing animals to death, it's very good he had been caught now. Torturing and killing animals is a classic symptom of a sociopath or a psychopath. It is a symptom which is very common to saddistic killers on death rows across the country. If the person arrested, and any friends who participated in the killings with him, are found out now, it may prevent more serious crimes in the future, like people being the victims and not just animals. Whoever tortured and killed those cats needs VERY SERIOUS MEDICAL help right away.
Yes, a future serial killer in training, judging his mugshot he doesn't look too bothered by it all.

Old 09-02-2012, 06:56 PM

7,352 posts, read 11,864,013 times
Has this freak been caught yet? For those of you who think this isn't dangerous, I suggest you read Ray Biondi's The Dracula Killer. Schizophrenic guy who started, like Renfield, with small animals and worked his way up to killing people at random.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:29 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,584,581 times
This guy was caught, he was a kid in Miami, no jail time. He plead not guilty, nothing like rich parents to get you out of trouble, had an attorney that probably costs as much as my rent an hour. Basically, got off scott free, from what I remember.

OMG...I just searched it...UNBELIEVABLE...he is SUING Dade County, for liable...gotta love it. The kid is guilty as hell! But, now he says it was large animals that killed the cats...

Tyler Weinman, Once Accused Cat Killer, Sues Miami-Dade County - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

The creepy thing, what if this was your kid? I guess, you could "justify" it in your head, that he was just practicing to go to med school...but this guy, tortured the cats, killed people's pets...sick.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:06 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,305,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedcitizeninpb View Post
Thank you for your reply. I did leave a message for Det. Columbro, he did not return my call. I will try Det. Diaz. I also called crime stoppers, and I gave the info regarding car and auto tag to crime stoppers on their website. I will keep you posted.
Not to discount your information, its probably not that they don't want to call you back, etc, however, they are probably getting THOUSANDS of phone calls everyday. EVERY caller says they have the information to break the case. It takes time.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM

7,352 posts, read 11,864,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This guy was caught, he was a kid in Miami, no jail time. He plead not guilty, nothing like rich parents to get you out of trouble, had an attorney that probably costs as much as my rent an hour. Basically, got off scott free, from what I remember.

OMG...I just searched it...UNBELIEVABLE...he is SUING Dade County, for liable...gotta love it. The kid is guilty as hell! But, now he says it was large animals that killed the cats...

Tyler Weinman, Once Accused Cat Killer, Sues Miami-Dade County - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

The creepy thing, what if this was your kid? I guess, you could "justify" it in your head, that he was just practicing to go to med school...but this guy, tortured the cats, killed people's pets...sick.

Thanks for filling me in, I don't have time on work breaks to read that many pages. You don't practice for med school by killing people's pets. He is a little bitty Jeff Dahmer, if he was doing this stuff at all.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:26 AM

7 posts, read 6,110 times
I was looking through the forum and found "cat killings" I thought it was what i was looking for.

I LIVE IN MESA, ARIZONA ... HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE CATS BEING TAKEN AND TORTURED, AROUND 40 CATS HAVE BEEN FOUND IN BACK OF STORE PARKING LOTS AND SOME IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, IN FACT ONE OWNER HAS A VIDEO THE CATCHES THE CAT NABBER GO TO PET THE CAT THEN HE GRABS HIM AND TAKES OFF , THE CAT WAS ON THE TOP OF HIS OWNERS CAR....IF YOU HAVE'NT HEARD ABOUT THIS CHECK IT OUT..... I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS IS HAPPENING SOMEWHERE........ THESE S.O.B. 'S NEED TO BE STOPPED.......... THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS............THEIR SOMEBODIES PET..... WE AS A NATION SHOULD MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THESE PSYCHO S.O.B.'S OR IT WILL JUST KEEP HAPPENING........... COME ON PEOPLE LETS FIND THE SO CALLED SYSTEM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime