Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 08:16 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,986,901 times

Advertisements

I'm watching Bill O'Reilly (one of my favorite's actually!...and yes, I am a Democrat ) and he had a handwriting expert on who has written a book on how handwriting styles can reveal deception. Her name is Michelle Dresbold and she's been trained by the Secret Service through its Advanced Documentation Training Program, etc.
She explained how trained experts look for deception in the way O's and A's in particular are written and showed how Scott Peterson and O.J. Simpson show deceptive traits in their handwriting.
She also showed one word from the JonBenet Ramsey Ransom note and the same word written by Patsy Ramsey. The stress is on the exact same letters and vowels (meaning that the pressure used when writing was identical) and when looking at the same word in the ransom note and from Patsy's handwriting elsewhere where she handwrote the same word, you can see that it's identically written in style. Michelle Dresbold says there is only a 2% chance that Patsy Ramsey did not write the Ransom note herself.
I couldn't find that word used in that comparison on line that was shown on television, but I did find samples where individual letters and vowels were compared side by side and they sure look the same! Samples on the right are from the Ransom note. Samples on the left from her regular writing.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r199/MoMark/Patsy1.jpg (broken link)
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r199/MoMark/Patsy2.jpg (broken link)
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r199/MoMark/Patsy3.jpg (broken link)
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r199/MoMark/patsy4.jpg (broken link)
Don Foster,the nation's foremost linguistics expert said: "In my opinion, it is not possible that any individual except Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note," adding that she had been unassisted in writing it." His testimony was not allowed in the grand jury and never heard by that grand jury as it was barred by the Boulder District Attorney.
I do think Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet Ramsey, but I think it was an accident in a fit of rage when JonBenet wet her bed and had to be cleaned up around midnight that night.
There was evidence that JonBenet had been sexually abused, not in a typical manner, but she had swelling and damage in her vaginal area with a punctured hymen and the investigators believed the damage looked like she'd been smacked in her genital area with a wooden handle of some sort and there had been very slight penetration, like as a form of punishment and that it had been ongoing judging from the injuries.
Curious about other's opinions.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:27 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Sadly I don't think we'll ever know the truth about this story or where Natalie Holloway's body is.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:27 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 2,081,214 times
I never really followed the Ramsey case but after seeing this writing sample,it looks identical.It looks like the glove fits in this case.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:20 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
I'm still sticking to my original theory -- A Mother covering for her son.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:15 AM

2,224 posts, read 772,298 times
I think all the sordid secrets of that family died along with Patsy.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:51 AM

613 posts, read 798,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphyre View Post
I think all the sordid secrets of that family died along with Patsy.

I ditto that.

seashelly I'm still sticking to my original theory -- A Mother covering for her son.

I ditto that.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:56 AM

84 posts, read 379,580 times
I believe that either they killed her or they were involved in some type of way. Either way they will pay for what happened to that precious child, it's just a shame. And the whole pageant business - the girl was made up like - I"m not even going to go there. No child should be going around looking like that. You have to wonder if she was pressured into that lifestyle and what would've happened to her if she kept up that lifestyle. Would she be running around like Paris Hilton and her crew? Would her life be even worse?

Old 12-21-2006, 11:30 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
IMO, Patsy did it or she knew who did, no way am I convinced that a intruder did it. It was a inside job so to speak.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:33 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
IMO, Patsy did it or she knew who did, no way am I convinced that a intruder did it. It was a inside job so to speak.
As a mother of two, you would think you would know if you heard a strange noise in the house. I hear every creek and bump that goes on even in my deepest sleep. Why was the father searching the house too? No one else searched the basement but him? Too much in this story to even get into details on here.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:34 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,777,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I'm still sticking to my original theory -- A Mother covering for her son.
This is exactly what I thought all along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime