Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 05:39 PM

818 posts, read 1,016,955 times

Advertisements

It was no big loss any way you look at it. Waste of air, OJ in particular. Ron was just in the wrong place.

Last edited by Know Nonsense; 10-09-2015 at 05:51 PM..

Old 10-10-2015, 01:43 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,706 times
He was guilty. He had a racist jury determined no matter what evidence, OJ was going free.
He has some time to think about his cockiness now that he's in jail . I feel sorry for his kids.

Old 10-10-2015, 06:13 AM

26,719 posts, read 26,787,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Know Nonsense View Post
It was no big loss any way you look at it. Waste of air, OJ in particular. Ron was just in the wrong place.
What? Two people are dead and their families devastated.

Not to mention the fact that Nicole Brown Simpson's two children have had to spend the past 20 years dealing with the horrific murder of their mother.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:37 AM

88,527 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norman_w View Post
My grandfather was CA homicide serial killers and (he never talked about it) there's a famous quote of If its a one bag murder or if its a two bag murder (trash bags). Two bag murders is meth. The manson murders was meth.
I don't think meth was even around in 1969. It might have been invented, but it wasn't in common use. Even coke was just for wealthy and famous people. The Manson Family were into acid.

I don't get the significance of the number of trash bags and its connection to meth.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:16 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,239,825 times
OJ Simpson is as guilty as the day is long.

If you had doubts at the beginning, his behavior since clinches it.

No innocent man alive would write a book like that. It's disgusting.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:27 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,415,474 times
With all the OJ stuff on TV now. The other day, I saw the old show on the trial, and the reading of the verdict. The camera was on OJ,and all the lawyers.The look on Kardashian's face tells the story. He had a look of shock and non belief. He knew OJ got off on murder.

Old 10-10-2015, 05:06 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,147,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't think meth was even around in 1969. It might have been invented, but it wasn't in common use. Even coke was just for wealthy and famous people. The Manson Family were into acid.

I don't get the significance of the number of trash bags and its connection to meth.
Well, its popularity did not peak in the US until the 1980's. Although history varies depending on who you ask, it was invented in approx. 1893 in Japan, and was used by German Flight and Tank crews, as well as by Hitler, during WWII.

"Methamphetamine manufacturing initially began in the United States in Hawaii in the 1960s."

The History of Crystal Meth

"1960s: Doctors in San Francisco drug clinics prescribe injections of methamphetamine to treat heroin addiction. Illegal abuse occurs in subcultures such as outlaw biker gangs and students, which cook and use the drug."

A brief history of Methamphetamine - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Information - Vermont Department of Health

The West Coast has always had stronger ties with Asia and gangs such as outlaw biker gangs than any of the rest of the country. Asians have been immigrating since the Gold Rush if not before then. Manson was on the West Coast and knew the right people - both on the street as well as in the entertainment industry. If he wanted it, he would have had it. It would seem he might have even been able to buy it, or a lesser form of it, over-the-counter at his local pharmacy.

As for the trash bags, the crimes involved with high-stimulus drugs tend to be more gruesome and people-encompassing than most other crimes involving murders. They create more mess and need more bags.

If someone just wanted Nicole dead, why drag Ron into it? Even the Casanova Killer was all about killing women, although his history is not completely devoid of dead men, the very few men he killed weren't what satisfied his appetite.

Maybe if someone is 'hyped-up' more than usual while committing a murder they tend to act more like a Tasmanian Devil than an Elmer Fudd - being less careful, a lot more paranoid, and more likely to get caught up in the experience of the task at hand. Sort of like one's emotions running away with them.

Just imagine being a Psychopath and having someone actually willing to pay you to do what you loved to do for free. I don't know, but I guess that would be as close as someone like that could get to feeling like they had died and gone to heaven.

Ive seen a lot of material on the Casanova Killer. The theory is put forth that he was there, and in close proximity to both Nicole and OJ. He was doing construction work on their property. It would make sense that if OJ did want to have Nicole come up dead, he would want to keep his hands as clean of the deed as he could, and the Casanova Killer would have been as good a choice as any to hire for the deed.

I dont personally know if it was actually proven that the Casanova Killer did indeed kill Nicole and Ron, but it would be impossible to deny that all the pieces were in place to make such a theory plausible.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:42 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

Didn't need to manufacture back then since the Pharm companies made the real stuff before it was banned.
You could get Black Mollies and white crosses at any truck stop.

remember the poster from that time "Speed Kills"? Plenty of good Pharmaceutical made speed around back in the 50's through the 80"s

Old 10-10-2015, 10:12 PM

88,527 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Didn't need to manufacture back then since the Pharm companies made the real stuff before it was banned.
You could get Black Mollies and white crosses at any truck stop.

remember the poster from that time "Speed Kills"? Plenty of good Pharmaceutical made speed around back in the 50's through the 80"s
No, I do know that speed was around for a long time, in pills. Did some in the 70s myself on occasion.

But you didn't have people smoking this crystal meth stuff. When he said, "Meth", that is what I am thinking of, and that was not a 1969 thing as far as I know.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:59 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,967,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I do believe he was innocent. I also believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and that Donald Trump will become President !

Don

I always thought he was guilty.

I'm glad he is in jail now, and that he lost his Miami home. I hope he never comes back here. You never know when you may bump into that criminal. Hope he dies before he gets out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime