Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,988,720 times

Advertisements

This is horrible! I hope he gets the death penalty...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 10:29 PM

449 posts, read 878,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I wonder if the mother's next boyfriend will be a thug too. Making incredibly poor choices in men can result in tragedies like this.
Sadly enough, many women make poor choices in the name of LOVE. However, this man is the product of a disorganized family structure. He is a thug that has been brought up with no value system, no regard for human life...................We are increasingly producing them in our society.........and it seems to be getting worse.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:54 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,344,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Sebastian View Post
Sadly enough, many women make poor choices in the name of LOVE. However, this man is the product of a disorganized family structure. He is a thug that has been brought up with no value system, no regard for human life...................We are increasingly producing them in our society.........and it seems to be getting worse.
Or in the name of what they delude themselves is "love" ... more likely physiological lust.

I mean if you just ask these women, "Well, WHY do you love him? What exactly is there to love about him?" you are assured of no answer except a whine, "But I'm in love with him!" Yeah, that and $2.25 will get you on the MTA transit these days. They have no idea what love is nor a way to get a clue that some people are so horrible they are simply not worthy of 5 minutes of your time, let alone your "undying love."

Old 08-18-2010, 01:55 PM

194 posts, read 464,414 times
Hopefully this P.O.S. will be 'acting like a girl' with his new cellmates in no time!!! They like the young ones in prison!! Too bad mom can't be arrested and/or neutered for leaving her kid with this wannabe thug!! What kind of parent does that?

Old 08-18-2010, 02:15 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,354,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer2 View Post
sounds like a good candidate for the electric chair

OMG! Just when you think you hear it all, then comes this! ITA Truthsayer!! Pond Scum is all that comes to mind!

Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,231,345 times
Electric chair my butt! Trash like this makes a good argument for bringing back medieval torture,slow and excruciating. Then let him heal and do it again!

Old 08-22-2010, 02:49 AM

20 posts, read 46,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer2 View Post
sounds like a good candidate for the electric chair
Absolutely!And I dont even believe in the death penalty but with crimes against innocent people this hainous Fry him!!!

Old 08-22-2010, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
This is absolutely revolting. I am from Long Island and I am well acquainted with this area. Just because the name has "Hamptons" in it does not make in a well off area. As for year round living, the Hamptons are are full of trailer parks, tiny homes that were once summer dwellings and the rez - which is a mixed bag.
Yet another mother who put the "man" in her life above the shildren that she was fortunate enough to bear. These woman and their dirt bag "boy friends" are scum.
We should stop rewarding people for having children out of wedlock and instead reward responsible safe sex or persuit of abstinence and education. this is not a liberal thing - a lot of liberals would say that I am being racist for suggesting that we give money or educational vouchers for NOT having children. Or using birth control.
Many conservatives would say that I am wrong for advocating for safe and legal birth control and educational assistance.
My idea has never been given a chance.
When kids are used as a meal ticket or a pathway for a housing voucher nothing good can come of that.
Also HOW on earth can a child that age act like a girl?
I despise this sexist macho hip hop gang banger culture..
100% Agreed!!!

Old 08-22-2010, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Electric chair my butt! Trash like this makes a good argument for bringing back medieval torture,slow and excruciating. Then let him heal and do it again!
Even Better Idea!!!

Old 08-23-2010, 10:03 AM

1,004 posts, read 2,708,340 times
Sounds like a typical moderate heterosexual father to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime