Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2015, 01:17 AM

6,301 posts, read 7,531,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
He already said he's from San Antonio.....he's lived in Houston before and now he lives in Dallas........go re-read the thread.
Are you now claiming him as one of your own ?

Old 06-02-2015, 03:06 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,827,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Man74 View Post
Thank you

My point was this is an unbiased, objective input as I am not originally from EITHER town... That's the point lol
That doesn't make your personal bias any less anecdotal. I've lived in multiple cities too; does that make my point anymore valid than someone elses?

Old 06-02-2015, 06:53 AM

2,444 posts, read 2,775,036 times
It really comes down to one choice - do you want to live in a horrible swamp, or do you want to live in Dallas?

Old 06-02-2015, 07:13 AM

5,673 posts, read 7,477,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbur View Post
That doesn't make your personal bias any less anecdotal. I've lived in multiple cities too; does that make my point anymore valid than someone elses?
Yes....Especially if you lived or living in the two cities being compared.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lance View Post
Are you now claiming him as one of your own ?
Im not claiming anything....im EXPLAINING his situation. You guys are just frantic because NOBODY should prefere Dallas over Houston.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:02 AM

Quote:
This thread is getting redundant... going in circles over and over again.. just stupid lol

I'm giving objective input , of course I will have preference/bias bc I'm human lol

Through my honest experience though,yes, Houston girls are hot too but they are "easy" (well in my experience), I'm talking "lay up line" easy... Which isn't necessarily a bad thing... But maybe they just like me bc I'm the ****ing Man and she wants "the Big D"

DFW girls are more quality

I'm out lol
Thanks for spending so much money in Houston

This is about the 4th time in the past few years that some DFW poster has lashed out towards women in Houston, it seems to be a recurring theme that pops up on this thread every couple of months. I have posted several times results form the Miss Texas Pageants that show like 14 of the past 20 winners of Miss Texas have been from the Houston area. While only a couple of times has a contestant from North Texas managed to win. This seems to shut things up for a while but sooner or later a new poster will drift into the thread and basically renew the same insults time and time again. I have never seen a Houston area poster do the reverse and I'm glad to say that Houston has shown so much more class in this regard. When people start insulting the women of another group I think it shows who has the real inferiority complex....

Quote:
Thank you

My point was this is an unbiased, objective input as I am not originally from EITHER town... That's the point lol
After comments like the one in bold print above I'm so glad you picked DFW at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
Im not claiming anything....im EXPLAINING his situation. You guys are just frantic because NOBODY should prefere Dallas over Houston.
Believe me you guys can have this one. It's amazing how DFW will embrace anybody who claims to prefer DFW over Houston regardless of character. It smacks of desperation.

Last edited by Jack Lance; 06-02-2015 at 08:37 AM..

Old 06-02-2015, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagleEagleDFW View Post
It really comes down to one choice - do you want to live in a horrible swamp, or do you want to live in Dallas?
Most smart people would pick the horrible swamp over Dallas all day long !

Old 06-02-2015, 08:51 AM

2,444 posts, read 2,775,036 times
Quote:
Most smart people would pick the horrible swamp over Dallas all day long !
These two things are in direct conflict.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Thanks for spending so much money in Houston

This is about the 4th time in the past few years that some DFW poster has lashed out towards women in Houston, it seems to be a recurring theme that pops up on this thread every couple of months. I have posted several times results form the Miss Texas Pageants that show like 14 of the past 20 winners of Miss Texas have been from the Houston area. While only a couple of times has a contestant from North Texas managed to win. This seems to shut things up for a while but sooner or later a new poster will drift into the thread and basically renew the same insults time and time again. I have never seen a Houston area poster do the reverse and I'm glad to say that Houston has shown so much more class in this regard. When people start insulting the women of another group I think it shows who has the real inferiority complex....

After comments like the one in bold print above I'm so glad you picked DFW at this point

Believe me you guys can have this one. It's amazing how DFW will embrace anybody who claims to prefer DFW over Houston regardless of character. It smacks of desperation.
You have to be kidding......I just defend people who unbiastly prefer Dallas....from being ripped to shreds from Houstonians who are bitter....

Old 06-02-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagleEagleDFW View Post
These two things are in direct conflict.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas