Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 PM

37 posts, read 88,022 times

Advertisements

Hello!
My husband and I have been assigned to the Zypherhills Hospital but will be living in the Columns at Cypress Point in Wesley Chapel as of Jan 4th

What's the avg temperature for Jan-march? (jeans vs capris vs tanks vs tshirts??)

I would just like to know how far it is from st. Petersburg?

What's Wesley Chapel like?

What is the Columns at Cypress point apts like?

How far from Tampa are we?

ALSO I'm huge into dancing/aerobics any good studios to suggest in tampa bay/pasco county area?

Thanks!

Oh the joys of moving somewhere without seeing it first
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 03:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 9,296,782 times
From WC to St Pete:
Google Maps

From WC to Tampa:
Google Maps

No traffic was accounted for.

Its a suburb, so you have the Wiregrass Mall, bunch of chains and dealerships and that's about it. You are really far from both those locations considering that the time Gmaps gives doesn't include actual traffic time.

There is construction going on Bruce B Down so traffic can be atrocious at times; your best bet is 75 to 275 to go anywhere.

From Wiregrass north of BBD there's nothing for a long time then apartments and sub divisions and then nothing again. I hope you have a car in working condition. You will eventually feel secluded up there considering that the beach, and the cool stuff is nowhere nears there.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
In December St Rd 54 should be opened and traffic should easy to get onto I-75 and depending on the time and where in Tampa you need to be, it can be less than 30 min- 50 min.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:56 PM

1,246 posts, read 4,653,627 times
In the winter , temps can vary from t-shirt/shorts to sweater and jeans with hat and gloves.

The area you will be living in is more country. When I think of Wesley Chapel, I think of I-75 and 56/54. I am not too familar with your area. I know there is a nice place to buy fruits/vegetables near the Home Depot on Morris Bridge Rd. Looks like a big red barn.

There is a new Lifestyles in Wesley Chapel. Not sure where exactly it is.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay