Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 PM

1 posts, read 1,268 times

Advertisements

Come visit me in the Plant Healer Magazine booth for the Heritage Day Festivals at Bakersville Pioneer Village / Baker Creek Seeds on the first Sunday of every month, March through October (except May when they hold their annual Spring Planting Festival). Just look for all the artwork when you get there!

There is no admission charge for the Heritage Day Festivals, which open at 10 a.m. The first one in 2013 will be on March 3. Attendees at these festivals usually enjoy a full day of music, some garden presentations in our speaker barn, a good variety of goods to purchase from assorted vendors, and food at our Asian restaurant and flour mill bakery. I will have a small selection of herbal products available.

Now is the time to get your heirloom seeds started anyway ~ so come on out, get your seeds, see some awesome art in the Plant Healer Booth, check out the museums and stores and eat at one of our favorite vegetarian restaurants in the Ozarks.

Please share!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 07:21 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,408,187 times
I would but most my day will be in Church.

brushrunner

Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,763,017 times
Sounds like fun. I am glad that I actually follow the Sabbath, which is Saturday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area