Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 09:10 AM

1,582 posts, read 3,108,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldmansson View Post
Dad told me before surgery that he wanted me to let you folks know what is going on no matter what happened. Well dad went to be with mom last week He is finally happy again, he missed her so much. I wished he would of told us how he really was feeling. After looking at the history of his com****r and many of his posts, he was a butt to some of you, sorry about that, he was an onry old **** but he was the way he wrote,a hard working sob and he was dam proud of it too

::: to the mods please delete this account
Sorry to hear about this...I always loved reading his posts. Godspeed, old man - you will be missed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 10:46 AM

19,723 posts, read 10,494,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldmansson View Post
Dad told me before surgery that he wanted me to let you folks know what is going on no matter what happened. Well dad went to be with mom last week He is finally happy again, he missed her so much. I wished he would of told us how he really was feeling. After looking at the history of his com****r and many of his posts, he was a butt to some of you, sorry about that, he was an onry old **** but he was the way he wrote,a hard working sob and he was dam proud of it too

::: to the mods please delete this account
Please know, that many people will miss your dad. We may not have ever met, in person, but he could be a blast of fun, on the internet. He was very protective of his true identity, and honestly, to my knowledge, none of know his real life name....having said that, you'll understand that I can not even send you a sympathy card. I hope this message finds you, and you accept this, as a token of my friendship, with your father. I send my sympathy.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:36 AM

444 posts, read 799,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
Please know, that many people will miss your dad. We may not have ever met, in person, but he could be a blast of fun, on the internet. He was very protective of his true identity, and honestly, to my knowledge, none of know his real life name....having said that, you'll understand that I can not even send you a sympathy card. I hope this message finds you, and you accept this, as a token of my friendship, with your father. I send my sympathy.
Amen.

I am surely going to miss his humor. May his "spanking stick" forever be retired. But we all know that behind his smart alec mouth he truly loved and missed his wife. I hope his family knows how much he loved his visits to see the grandkids and to fish. His excitement over each trip was infectous. You have my deepest sympathy over his passing. He will be truly missed by many.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:52 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,422,547 times
Thanks so much, theoldmansson. I hope it gives you some comfort to know how highly regarded your dad was.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:09 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
I always enjoyed his point of view, his wit, his humor. He will be sorely missed. I offer my condolences.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:37 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,553,794 times
I'm very sorry to hear of your father's passing. I always enjoyed reading his posts and laughed out loud many times thanks to his humor and quick wit. My thoughts to you and your family.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 AM

Rant: picking rock.
Rave:3 pear trees, to plant.
Rant: picking rock.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:41 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Rant: picking rock. Rave: everyone must get stones.
Rant: Pierre and Fort Pierre. Worried about friends who live there and hope their property does face too much damage.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Rant: picking rock. Rave: everyone must get stones.
Rant: Pierre and Fort Pierre. Worried about friends who live there and hope their property does face too much damage.
LOL: South Dakota sex stone : another f'n rock.
Worried: me, too.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:44 AM

1,582 posts, read 3,108,886 times
Do rocks breed in SD? There are enough of them in my back yard (my daughter swears she's not carrying them in!)

BIG RANT: *More* freaking rain?!?! Gonna go look for my ark building plans (see the pics posted in the photo file...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota