Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 07:24 AM

26 posts, read 47,902 times

Advertisements

just west of lockwood being cut in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 07:52 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,974,280 times
I'm assuming you're talking about Woodbrook? What did you want to know?

Old 06-13-2014, 12:34 PM

4,639 posts, read 7,602,564 times
They are calling it Woodbrook right now but the name will change before they start selling. Particulars have not been released yet. No signs up yet by Neal. I know as I live directly north of there.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:23 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,695,253 times
are we talking about the pasture land that separates the two parts of Tuttle Ave north of Tallevast? Is there any information on the internet as to what's planned, I googled woodbrook sarasota and got nothing. I live directly north of whitfield at Riomar and would miss the cows. Kidding.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoman_6 View Post
are we talking about the pasture land that separates the two parts of Tuttle Ave north of Tallevast? Is there any information on the internet as to what's planned, I googled woodbrook sarasota and got nothing. I live directly north of whitfield at Riomar and would miss the cows. Kidding.
Hi neighbor.

There's clearing going on of the woods just north of Riomar, at the 4 way stop. DR Horton has a new subdivision just west of Prospect on 63rd, it backs up to the lake of my subdivision. I am not 100% sure if the cow pasture is where Neal is building, although there was a zoning change sign there as well for some time. My best contact at Neal in LWR said she would give me the info once it's available for Realtors/the public. Lots going on in a short radius there.

Old 06-13-2014, 08:19 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,974,280 times
Neal has prices and sizes up on their website: Community

Looks like they start at $255,990. There are both 3 and 4 bedroom homes planned. The single-family homes, the Celebration series, range in size from 1,569 to 2,535 square feet and the cottage series options range in size from 1,079 to 1,663 square feet. It has resort-style pool, spa, cabana and outdoor grill. There is also a park with a children’s play feature and smaller pocket parks.

Old 06-14-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxedout' View Post
speaking of the area , i.e. immediate area, what's with the deal with homes with all the darn cars parked in the driveways of homes in Riomar, which seems to be a nice little community. It looks like a parking lot and what's strange is that it looks like every home has a THREE car garage ! I saw several homes with like 4 cars in the pavered driveway, and cars also parked on the street !
They don't have an HOA there ?
They do have deed restrictions and a HOA. But enforcement of the deed restrictions is handled by the HOA if they do not have an outside company managing for them, and not all Boards of HOAs want to get involved in the enforcement aspect.

Old 06-14-2014, 03:57 PM

707 posts, read 1,056,066 times
According to the tax records the large parcel of land north of Riomar off Prospect is owned by Neal. We have a nifty new feature in our MLS where you can search by map and click on a parcel to see the owner.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:03 PM

1,713 posts, read 2,354,450 times
1,569 sq ft for $255k?

Holy ****!

Old 06-14-2014, 05:09 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,695,253 times
we do have an HOA in Riomar and parking restrictions on the street overnight. It seems there are a lot of younger families living here now and many have several children, and sports active so many of the garages are used for storage, and what nots.
it's an extremely quiet neighborhood, so the parking is not a a problem as long as it'sin the driveway.

The development going in north of us is smaller than Riomar since it only has one entrance, so maybe 70-75 new homes.

the development that seems to be getting ready just south of Whitfield hopefully will open Tuttle from Tallevast north and intersect with Rt70. I'm kinda curious about that development sincce it seems to be larger that our soon-to-be neighbor north
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area