Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,073,233 times

Advertisements

Actually, you made several responses to comments that I posted. I prefer not to communicate with you for obvious reasons. If you are communicating falsities then I will clear it up and doing so doesn't mean that I am communicating to you directly but am communicating to a poster so that they can research and make a clear choice for themselves.

Gizmo, the thread is way off topic and should be modified.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 07:24 PM

113 posts, read 343,748 times
Hey, guess who started speculating on my Gender in this thread???
In a numerous amount of posts????

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DID LADY, and YOUR friend sunshine.
Not me.

I posted FACTUAL articles about CRIMES committed in Worthless Creek.

THEN I stepped up to defend myself against attacks wrought forth by you and your girlfriend.

Do yourself a favor and look back at the chronology of the posts you genius.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM

Nope you made the attacks and when people disagreed with you, you got all bent out of shape. Most of the articles you posted have nothing on them so I can't find them to be accurate. You also referred to a place in Walnut Creek to be rape side drive. You could not provide information that would make this comment credible. At least take the time when you google a place to open up the document and read and see if it is worth posting.

I wish Sunnysunshine was the only person that agreed with me but there are multiple people that understand that you are a LUNATIC.
Sunnysunshine at least tried to understand your point of view and I giver her a lot of credit. You are that poor soul that everyone is referring to and at this point it is hard to keep communicating with you as you are not a rational person. I actually feel very sorry for you (REALLY).

Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,419,764 times
Walnut Creek, a pit? BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAA! If Walnut Creek is a pit, then BH is merely a modest middle class nothing place. This is insane.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Nope you made the attacks and when people disagreed with you, you got all bent out of shape. Most of the articles you posted have nothing on them so I can't find them to be accurate. You also referred to a place in Walnut Creek to be rape side drive. You could not provide information that would make this comment credible. At least take the time when you google a place to open up the document and read and see if it is worth posting.

I wish Sunnysunshine was the only person that agreed with me but there are multiple people that understand that you are a LUNATIC.
Sunnysunshine at least tried to understand your point of view and I giver her a lot of credit. You are that poor soul that everyone is referring to and at this point it is hard to keep communicating with you as you are not a rational person. I actually feel very sorry for you (REALLY).
The links work for me:

a) Jan. 27 - BCN -- A man armed with a knife attempted to sexually assault a teenage girl in the common laundry room of an apartment complex in Walnut Creek Thursday afternoon, according to the Walnut Creek Police Department.The attempted sexual assault at the Stone Ridge Apartment complex was reported at 4:24 p.m. The girl was able to fight off the man, who ran from the scene.
b) Walnut Creek Police are searching man who robbed a Trader Joe's grocery store with a semi-automatic handgun on Saturday night, according to the Police Department.
c) A man was carjacked, robbed and kidnapped in Walnut Creek on Friday night, police reported Saturday.

There is also that dead body I mentioned found in the car in 2008.

"You also referred to a place in Walnut Creek to be rape side drive. You could not provide information that would make this comment credible."

The credibility comes from the local who nicknamed the street. I don't claim that rapes occurred there, but obviously women feel a bad vibe there at night enough to call it that. If a local tells you that an area is sketchy at night, it is information worth sharing.

The only LUNATIC here is you .

Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM

If you are comparing me to you then I take the insult. I live in Walnut Creek and you have never done so. There have been others that have commented about Walnut Creek and gave their take which is not similar to comment. There is no area in Walnut Creek that locals refer to as rapeside drive.

If you want to go and modify your posts after you write them then, whatever. The murder that happened in Walnut Creek was not random like I have said numerous times. Murders happen EVERYWHERE and so do rapes. Since you claim that you live in Burbank have you checked out their rapes and crime data? I've posted this many times as well. You are RIDICULOUS! Again, I feel sorry for you and at this point communicating with you is pointless.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 PM

"There is no area in Walnut Creek that locals refer to as rapeside drive."

So I am a liar then?
You know, the hairdresser told me what she told me, and that is the truth,
even you yourself have recommended steering clear of Creekside AKA Rapeside,
so what's the problem here?

Everyone KNOWS it sucks. End of discussion.

And I didn't modify any posts beyond spelling corrections, and grammatical errors.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM

No one refers to any part of Walnut Creek as rapeside Drive. You are lying. That section of Walnut Creek is not my favorite part of town because there is a lack of parking, more car break-ins (when they happen), and the apartments are just older. If people want to live in Walnut Creek for cheap then I refer them to that section but there is plenty for people to see for themselves in Walnut Creek. No I wouldn't live around Creekside but I wouldn't say it is dangerous or is a high area for rapes.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:01 PM

Where the attempted sexual assault occurred:

Stoneridge Luxury Apartments - Stoneridge Luxury Apartments - Walnut Creek, CA

http://stoneridgeatdiablohills.rentaladdress.com/property_images/000701/099496/S_300_300_1224530355_thumbz__clubhouse_pool_dusk_c lubvillas.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Forker; 05-06-2009 at 08:26 PM..

Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
No one refers to any part of Walnut Creek as rapeside Drive. You are lying.
As I said, the hairdresser said what she said. I have no reason to lie about it.
I am not lying. Rapeside Drive is what a local woman called Creekside Drive.

Walnut Creek Crime

Violent Crime 113
Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter 0
Forcible Rape 3
Robbery 41
Aggravated Assault
Robbery 41
Property Crime
Burglary 438
Larceny-theft
Arson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland