Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2007, 10:09 AM

1,067 posts, read 5,656,344 times

Advertisements

My neice and her husband are right now looking for a home to rent there. She has been emailing me telling me she is so worried because the homes are very expensive .

Can someone please direct me to a safe family nieghborhood that is considered reasonable in Ranch Penaquinta? They have an infant and a toddler and are moving to the area because her husband will be pastoring youth in a church there. She is also looking for work too in either a doctors office or on a military base, which she worked for years at in San Antonio in files and helping vets get pentions. They have today to look and early morning. Does anyone have any suggestions where they can look online tonight? They have been there for about 3 days and feel they have not made much progress.

Any suggestions, where to look online ect, even if you can give me cross streets and good neighborhoods for familes that is very reasonable, I will phone them today and tell them.
Thanks

ohhhh one more thing is it Ranch Penaquinta or Rancho Pena Quinta? Sorry if I did not spell it correctly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2007, 10:27 AM

616 posts, read 3,005,773 times
It is Rancho Penasquitos.

Housing there is very expensive, so what's your definition of "reasonable"? IMO, there is little to be had in San Diego that is by my definition resonable and in a neighborhood that I would feel safe in.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:46 AM

1,067 posts, read 5,656,344 times
I would say their limit will be 2000 a month. They too are modest people, so their expectations aren't going to be up there as far as things look. Just something safe and family oriented.

oh thank you for the correct spelling.

Last edited by stargazer; 08-27-2007 at 11:09 AM..

Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 PM

138 posts, read 544,913 times
Look in an area called Carmel Mountain Ranch.It is nice and safe. You can also look off of a street called Black Mountain, I think. I think they may be able to rent there for 2000. You can also have them look in Rancho Bernardo, which is a nice, safe place.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:48 PM

3 posts, read 11,559 times
Default Rancho Penasquitos area

RPQ is a very nice family community. However, many have older kids. The average home is about 15 years old. For a little higher home price I would recommend Scripps Ranch which is just a few miles from RPQ.
The families are younger ( many children under 12) and are in the highly regarded Poway school district. Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego