Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 08:32 PM

2 posts, read 5,378 times

Advertisements

I agree with the original poster of these listings, except some of these areas have gotten closer to Upper class and upper middle class in a few years. See my original post on my dream area. The I.E. has some great suburbs!

Riverside: Hawarden, Canyon Crest, Arlington Heights, Orange Crest, Lake Hills Reserve, Mockingbird Canyon
Corona: Sierra del Oro, The Retreat, Dos Lagos, parts of Eastvale
Norco: Norco Hills
Chino Hills: Most of the city
Chino: The parts closest to Chino Hills
Claremont: Village Areas
Redlands: Southern Redlands
Rancho Cucamonga: Alta Loma (near the mountain), Rancho Cucamonga Estates
Moreno Valley: Reche Canyon (albeit more middle class, still contains some higher end housing selling in the 800k), Northern part of Rancho Belago (again same situation, mostly higher end horse ranches).
Lake Elsinore: Rosetta Canyon, Tuscany Hills, Areas along the Ortega Highway
Temecula: Vintage Hills, Chardonnay Hills, Wine Country
Murreita: Take Clinton Keith Rd. Southwest in the hills.
Wildomar: Hills above Lake Elsinore (very small pocket of million dollar listings, rural estates)
Upland: San Antonio Heights
San Bernardino: Northern SB
Ontario: Areas closest to Rancho Cucamonga
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 08:29 PM

13,826 posts, read 30,090,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starquester188 View Post
Ontario: Areas closest to Rancho Cucamonga
*Areas closest to Upland.

Old 07-07-2012, 09:06 AM

2 posts, read 4,725 times
eclipxe, I couldn't of said it better myself. Those that aren't posers or interested in keeping up with the Jones have migrated to the Temecula area which is unique to it's geographic sister cities both North and South.
We've been here 17 years and still love it, especially now that there is decent shopping and a plethora of restaurants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties