Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
mcl

70 posts, read 150,819 times

Advertisements

I now appreciate owning a home and not having to rent an apt even more than I already did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 06:25 PM

70 posts, read 168,278 times
I lived at the Mansions at Canyon Springs and it was one of the worst places I've lived for the money. It was expensive and the apartments were cheaply constructed. A very petite woman lived upstairs but it sounded like a hippo walking around. It seemed like there was no insulation at all.

And for some reason the neighbors were mostly horrible, some of the nastiest people I've known in San Antonio (where people are mostly nice, as you know, so the contrast was surprising). One guy was responded rudely when I politely asked him to clean up after his dog after he let it do its thing on my porch. He told me to eff off. There was a tenant who I heard was a drug dealer. I heard he got into a fight with his supplier who beat him up and poured bleach down his throat. Can't confirm, but based on my experiences there it would not surprise me.

Glad to be gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio