Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2008, 05:17 PM

16 posts, read 49,763 times

Advertisements

moving from michigan in june just wodering if there fun things to do in san antonio like mall,s bar,s we will be on broadway st area by the airprot?

billy666
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2008, 05:29 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,830,016 times
We have malls, bars, Sea World, Six Flags Texas Fiesta, Riverwalk, Alamo..etc...

"Google" is your friend.

You in the flight path near the airport?

Old 03-03-2008, 09:59 PM

824 posts, read 1,817,148 times
Okay........this is the third post you've made with grammer that is impossibly awful. If you're joking........I get it.........I guess..........

If not, no offense, but read/check what you're typing if you want to be taken seriously.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:01 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,830,016 times
I agree...it's a bit painful to read. BTW...it's g-r-a-m-m-a-r.

He wrote "airprot" like 4 times already.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:09 PM

791 posts, read 3,962,266 times
I don't mean to pile on, especially because I don't want to give you the wrong impression of SA residents. This is just about the friendliest darn place you will ever live. But please, all new City Data visitors... don't just ask vague, broad-ranging questions that have already been asked and answered 500 times and expect people to bend over backward answering you with wonderfully detailed responses.

First, use the search function on City Data... type in "bar" or "entertainment" or "church" or whatever you're looking for and read the posts that come up. There are well over 100 pages of topics with thousands and thousands of posts... certainly your question may have been adressed at least once or twice before. Also, try to educate yourself a little bit before asking very basic questions. Try Citysearch, AOL Cities and Google for some basic introductory information. Then come here to get more local specifics that you wouldn't easily find on the big web. Ok, just had to get that out of my system... there have been a lot of folks lately just asking lazy questions. Annoying.

Billy, welcome to SA... I'm sure you will find it a welcoming, enjoyable place. But try doing a little homework first before posting and then we'll be happy to provide opinions, insights and personal experience.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:14 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,406,735 times
doh, the dreaded grammar hit on the word grammar

and it has to be on purpose because I am a product of the Michigan education system and know for a fact that it produces much better results than what is above... I also am running this through Word just to make sure my foot remains firmly planted on the ground..

as far as a response to the OP, San Antonio is a huge tourist destination and the 6th or 7th largest city in the US (can’t remember which one we currently are), so of course there are a ton of things to do. Plus Sea World opened last weekend and I believe 6 Flags is also open. I personally wish I was on vacation in Michigan though..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio