Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,518,206 times

Advertisements

They probably have Primo's picture splattered all over KSAT's studio...says be on the lookout for this man. He's reportedly armed with a bottle of Tequila and a wedding ring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 PM

65 posts, read 116,623 times
Default Steve Brown

I love KSAT...and especially enjoy watching Steve Brown...he just keeps everything fun and professional at the same time.

Waiting for the Dancing Santa again this year

Old 06-08-2012, 06:39 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,701,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsatx View Post
Primo is Mr. Isis
LOL. Whatever it takes...I would assume the name Primo Romero or Mr. Isis Romero without hesitation.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:13 PM

2,359 posts, read 6,451,214 times
Primo that is beyond funny.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:38 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,701,794 times
Ok, grass is green, they sky is blue and Isis Romero makes ratings go up! Tell us something we dont know Jeanne Jakle. As if we didnt already know San Antonio is home to the best broadcast journalist in the business. I am hoping these ratings she earned for the station garnered her a nice raise or bonus...or a VERY long term contract at KSAT.
She must be tough as nails (the hardware kind, not the ones from the salon)...she really had a tough year and was on air everyday and nevered showed any pain or disappointment. Mom & Dad must have raised her right to be that resilient.

Nothing small about newscaster Romero's ratings - San Antonio Express-News

All Isis, All Channels, All the time!

Old 06-20-2012, 06:13 PM

I was wondering how long it would be before you posted that. Ha Ha

Old 06-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,191,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
Ok, grass is green, they sky is blue and Isis Romero makes ratings go up! Tell us something we dont know Jeanne Jakle. As if we didnt already know San Antonio is home to the best broadcast journalist in the business. I am hoping these ratings she earned for the station garnered her a nice raise or bonus...or a VERY long term contract at KSAT.
She must be tough as nails (the hardware kind, not the ones from the salon)...she really had a tough year and was on air everyday and nevered showed any pain or disappointment. Mom & Dad must have raised her right to be that resilient.
FWIW, that article has me betting she moves on after her current contract runs out. Very attractive people don't end up in TV market #36, unless they're from here. (Remember Lu Parker? Christina Guerrero?) They move up to Top 10 markets, where there's big money to be made. Clearly, she has no ties to SA. When she was married, she commuted from Austin. She moved here from Arizona. When the contract runs out, my prediction is that she'll be off to a Top 10 market or cable news. Don't get too attached, Primo.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:57 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,518,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo View Post
FWIW, that article has me betting she moves on after her current contract runs out. Very attractive people don't end up in TV market #36, unless they're from here. (Remember Lu Parker? Christina Guerrero?) They move up to Top 10 markets, where there's big money to be made. Clearly, she has no ties to SA. When she was married, she commuted from Austin. She moved here from Arizona. When the contract runs out, my prediction is that she'll be off to a Top 10 market or cable news. Don't get too attached, Primo.
Where Isis goes, Primo goes.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo View Post
Yeah I wonder what happens when Dallas, Houston, NYC, LA, or another big market offers her a job.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:14 AM

413 posts, read 743,605 times
Primo, I don't want to burst your bubble, but if you saw her without TV makeup on, she looks very... average? She was barely recognizable when I saw her at Lowe's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio