Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,576,507 times

Advertisements

Woops, Most Red light cameras are owned and operated by Scottsdale , AZ company. We can all boycott Arizona and not pay their tickets. Remember a lot of political officials wanted us to follow their advice . For once this is something i can get on board with . How about you folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 08:02 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Or we could do what is right and obey the laws of our society.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Or we could do what is right and obey the laws of our society.
It has nothing to do with obeying any law,. the mayor of Los Angeles and our governor wants us all to boycot Arizona, just doing what we are told

Old 06-22-2010, 02:35 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
It has nothing to do with obeying any law,. the mayor of Los Angeles and our governor wants us all to boycot Arizona, just doing what we are told
Oh freaking crikey I give up . So your governor tells you to break the law and like a freaking sheepish moron you obey. I give up.

Breaking news my ass. The post should be titled "Breaking laws".

Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM

90 posts, read 188,327 times
Some cities that are riding along with that ridiculous boycott gave the contract for red light cameras to that company in AZ, even after there vote for boycott.

Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 PM

2 posts, read 5,323 times
Fighter1....remember what our parents used to say ..."if the mayor jump off a bridge would you?" Be an independent thinker...

ScottInTheRain: shows how smart they are...yes?

Old 06-22-2010, 08:30 PM

286 posts, read 535,231 times
I think Fighter was kidding and he gave me a good laugh which I need tonight.

Thanks Fighter.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykatt View Post
I think Fighter was kidding and he gave me a good laugh which I need tonight.

Thanks Fighter.
Your welcome , yes it was some thing to laugh about . This was just another case of our ( your) government Officials opening their mouth before they in gauge their brains and stop to think . Acting just liked a child. when a parent does something the child doesn't like . They made some rules told every one in LA to follow them and now they want to change them.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittier View Post
Fighter1....remember what our parents used to say ..."if the mayor jump off a bridge would you?" Be an independent thinker...

ScottInTheRain: shows how smart they are...yes?
Thats just it , "I am an Independent thinker, If I were to get a Red Light ticket ( which i most likely will never( since I have No registration plates on any of my vehicles) being the law abiding person that I am, and knowing that a bill from that AZ company is not legal I most certainly would not pay it , and By what the LA mayor said , "Boycott" ha,ha,ha.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:40 AM

595 posts, read 1,255,516 times
Default New car or public transit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Thats just it , "I am an Independent thinker, If I were to get a Red Light ticket ( which i most likely will never( since I have No registration plates on any of my vehicles) being the law abiding person that I am, and knowing that a bill from that AZ company is not legal I most certainly would not pay it , and By what the LA mayor said , "Boycott" ha,ha,ha.
just wondering what you get around in if you have no registration? Roller skates? Walking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento