Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 07:29 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,793,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
I tried reading this but I can't.

Please...
It's a garbled inarticulate mess even when one mentally puts it in paragraphs so isn't worth the effort...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 11:38 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,417,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
It's a garbled inarticulate mess even when one mentally puts it in paragraphs so isn't worth the effort...
WOW, I so agree with you.. Good grief..

Old 10-30-2010, 06:03 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,597,712 times
In the first post you were the victim. Two days later you're someone else posting on behalf of the victim and the entire mess has been resolved.

Was there a question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamajeannie View Post
Well all you non believers. My friend that yes is young and a little unknowing in the ways of this world we live in, or should I say fight to live in. After reading your responses, I now see you would be the people who did this to her with such distasteful and un educated feed back as you provide proof of your black hearts. I will defend her and say people like you took her for a ride. Dont move in with anyone unless you do a complete background check. To get to the point she was not evicted the original tenant therefore was. The landlord oppologized for his tenants behavior and was very kind to my friend. She was allowed in the appartment to retrieve her belongings all though alot of valuables were missing, not to mention Birth records foor her and her children plus SS cards piggy banks contents computers etc. You do the math. People like to gain your trust then knock you flat with they're deviousness. So to shortenthis story, all worked out well and we can play tricks too. We got that car back by dirty little tricks. Although her children had to loose they're newly aquired birthday gifts and such the car came back nicer. Would you believe clean, new speakers, waxed and dust free. Wow now they must have thought that they wouuld be keeping it a while to have also filled it with gas. LOL !!!! Not to mention the car in the garage of that very appartment was stolen and while we were there the officers ran those plates. Guess what!!!! It was stolen and they called the owners. They came over looked at it and comfirmed it was in fact their car. It was towed and believe me when the other tenants got home they were blowing up my friend phone. Til they remembered my number. Of course I answered and let them have a piece of my mind. they werent too happy when hanging up. And I'm not scared of them, like innocents they take advantage of. So who feels STUPID now!!!!
You sit back and judge and you sounded just like those !@@@!@#W@ that she trusted. It can happen to any one. Thank God! She was only there 2 wks before this and got out a little worn but not destitute. Here I am originally from Texas, ShaneSA but, you cant be . You have no copassion or you are just too young too. Perhaps you stay inside never get out. Ive seen how many blogs you've read. LAZY !!!!!! Butt siiting cant move a muscle WHAT ??????? This is my first. Life is out there go live it then come back and comment!!!!!!!! I cant believe how really SSSTTTUUUPPPIIIDDD some responders are, but thats got to be from no experience and lack of sunshine from being cooped up behind the monitor. Put cotton in your ears maybe you'll what you have left in your head. IF there is any thing left, which I strongly doubt.

Last edited by virgode; 10-30-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting