Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 AM

10,767 posts, read 23,894,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoodChristian View Post
If everyone was homosexual then the human race would stop existing after 1 generation. How is this ok?
there are over 6 billion people on this small planet, I think we are OK in numbers. For you to corner this debate into something ridiculous as homosexuality being an epidemic that will eradicate the human species shows just how irrational your judgement is. Homosexuals don't convert or recruit, they just are! However I can think of a number of holy rollers that feel they must recruit and convert, perhaps a safety in numbers philosophy to match there irrational fear of god.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:34 AM

10,767 posts, read 23,894,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoodChristian View Post
Yes its blasphemy against the holy spirit to say that God is anything other than righteous and loving or to say heaven is a place filled with sinners(example: homosexuals, rapists, idolaters).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.” John 3:16-18

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

My faith in Jesus is strong so I shall look forward to heaven but if you dont believe or are a different religion then you wont get in sorry but thats the truth.
Hey "good christian" you never answered to this...

Matthew 7:1
Judge NOT, that you be not judged

Your faith is so strong that you are compelled to cast judgement on others? That certainly is not the reflection of the loving god that I know. Of course what you proclaim to be the truth denies love and embraces fear which seems to be a reflection of your own truth. Look within.

Otherwise why would you be wasting time on the internet calling out who you percieve as bad christians and who is worthy of heaven. You are just showing your own colors of irrational fear and unfounded judgement, what a pitty.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:40 AM

49 posts, read 64,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
And you know this because you're God, or you read it in some book written by fallible men.
The bible was inspired by God and that is what I follow.

Quote:
Do gays harm others?
They harm themselves when they do it, they harm society when they try to make everyone gay or accepting of their sinful lifestyle and they harm others when they turn them gay and damn their soul to hell.

Every society that considered being gay to be acceptable was wipe dout
Quote:
Do they love?
It's not love, it's lust.
Quote:
I'd suggest you ask God and not your preacher or a book the next time you want to know what God is ok with.
God is not ok with homosexuality period.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,551,568 times
It appears that this one is ready to be closed..We have a great search engine here for those with other comments or questions that may be helpful on this much discussed subject..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality