Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 10:04 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,456,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson72 View Post
Teatime, I agree with you. Before I was saved, I didn't care, would not waste any time with a Christian, and didn't want to even be around them. Yet, these atheist are on every website you post on, with their vicious snarling teeth, ready to consume the Christian. They are the worst monsters, on the face of the earth. They are mockers, God haters, Christian haters. Their goals are, turning a Christian away, to their foolishness and to place roadblocks of lies and deceits in front of Christians, who might ever believe in Christ.
Yes, because this it what Jesus said and believed.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:07 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,330,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson72 View Post
Teatime, I agree with you. Before I was saved, I didn't care, would not waste any time with a Christian, and didn't want to even be around them. Yet, these atheist are on every website you post on, with their vicious snarling teeth, ready to consume the Christian. They are the worst monsters, on the face of the earth. They are mockers, God haters, Christian haters. Their goals are, turning a Christian away, to their foolishness and to place roadblocks of lies and deceits in front of Christians, who might ever believe in Christ.
Actually, the real monster is the one who got a hold of you and infected you with such hatred and vitriol. Whoever it was, they really did a number of your mind, and the sad thing is - you don't even realize it. Instead, you'll defend your position and believe that you are right. Yet the only way a person can hate like you do is through years of brainwashing, being told again and again, that atheists are such horrible people. I doubt you even have any real evidence with which to back your assertion. Instead you just yummied up on whatever stupidity your family, friends, or church told you.

And the hyperbole ... sheesh! Could you possibly get any more melodramatic? I don't hate Christians and couldn't care less what Christians do most of the time. This is a debate and discussion forum so you can either get used to the fact that atheists have just as much of a right to voice their opinions as Christians ... OR ... you can once again prove me absolutely correct by going fascist on us and claiming that atheists should just sit down and shut up because only Christians have the right to post on message boards. Your choice.

In conclusion, though, you are either one messed up puppy or you're trolling (with your whole 6 posts). I have no idea which it is because both possibilities are equally as viable, but assuming you're being genuine here ... dayum! Yeah, sure, atheists do occasionally throw a mild insult at Christians - usually calling them stupid in some fashion. But the worst monsters on the face of the earth? Talk about bigotry with a capital B.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:23 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,534,166 times
Thread is closed as it should have been years ago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality