Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2008, 12:44 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,113,820 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=2]All worthy Gods must be able to produce perfect souls.

In a world where god cannot create perfect souls and natures, like many believe is here, why do so many follow the God of their choice?

To some, all these Gods are losers who cannot maintain their level of perfection. Back sliding goods all.

I am sometimes criticized for believing in a God that has not lost His initial perfection that must persist throughout all times.
I must recognize the perfection of all around me if I am to be able to maintain my belief in the reality of this God. I do. Most do not.
My God embraces all that He has created, including all Bibles. They all have merit as works of mans expression of what the philosophy is of their God or Gods is. All political philosophies try to do the same thing.
God‘s name than then be seen as Liberal party, Democratic party, Communist party, ad infinitum.
As well as Jesus and Jehovah and all others in their fine company.
If any God is the true God then, by definition, those who wait for mister fix it , cannot be waiting for the true God.

Strange.

People have forgotten that the first God was a man.
For God to be in our image and not some other, means that He wears His true image. He would not start a relationship with man based on deception.

We are animals. We were less civilized animals at some point in time.
In the animal world, the God of each animal is one of their own.
The God of ants is an ant.

The God of lions is a lion.
The God of men, must be a man.

Or His -everlasting- ?- consciousness.

Whether you follow a God or a Political philosophy, do not take it so seriously.

Bibles are not meant to be taken seriously. This is known from the fact that talking snakes and other novel ideas are introduced in it’s beginning. Hence the introduction of God as the Word also early in scripture.
As to other miracles. If God wanted us to believe that reality can somehow have miracles, then He would have left one here, other than all that we see, for us to ponder and wonder where He went wrong in the first place if we are not perfect.
If there is miracles then we are the best of the miracle stocks.
This is where we kick in the, God helps those who help themselves, reference.

The first God was a man first.

Regards
DL
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 01:25 PM

611 posts, read 1,273,922 times
what is perfection. how can something with a boundless ability to create be limited by perfection or imperfection. how can something have initial perfection which is lost over time

Old 09-22-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
what is perfection. how can something with a boundless ability to create be limited by perfection or imperfection. how can something have initial perfection which is lost over time
Perfection is different for all people.

I do not know anyone with the boundless ability to create.

Perfection is never lost. It only changes form.

Only those of little faith in a true God will think that Gods perfect systems have lost perfection. God does not allow this defeat of His powers.
As Jesus said, "the end is at hand". I add, at all points in time.

Look outside. See God's wondrous perfection.

Regards
DL

Old 09-25-2008, 05:32 PM

22,869 posts, read 19,497,091 times
god does create perfect souls, we all come from god and we all have perfect souls. We also have free will which allows us to choose whether to live in harmony, or in discord, in life and with each other. everyone regardless of their personality or life choices has a perfect soul.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
Initial perfection is never lost. God still has it and so do we.
Most just don't see it.

They prefer to think that God lost it or we screwed it up for Him.
Neither happened.

Many think evil does not belong in perfectio. It does.

If anything, man is born to learn of God and one must have the knowledge of good and evil to do this.

Scripture seems to be right in this case.

Perfection evolves daily with God and us as we add to heaven and God daily.

Regards
DL

Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
god does create perfect souls, we all come from god and we all have perfect souls. We also have free will which allows us to choose whether to live in harmony, or in discord, in life and with each other. everyone regardless of their personality or life choices has a perfect soul.
I agree and this is why there is no hell. We all do the will of God regardless of the nature He gives us, even Satan. Perhaps God's best angel. We will all meet Satan in Heaven.

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality