Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM

7 posts, read 10,605 times

Advertisements

"If judas_kiss is actually sincere, then I hope he'll share some of his experience openly"

"Judas_kiss, if you are not associated with Gary/MP, would you mind sharing what it was about the introductory video and your girlfriend's path that made it obvious MP wasn't for you?"

I did not like the sound of his voice. I sold car for years and his mannerisms and speech sounded to me just like those of a good car sales man. He was taking me for a test drive. On one of the Videos he actually used "NOTES" he had to refer to his notes several times in his talk. He shouldn't need notes if hes speaking from the soul. If he is speaking from his mind and his ego and not trusting that the inner master is speaking through him, then I guess one would need notes!
He has a fake tan, and uses hair spray. I felt no peace coming from him. I felt absolutely no attraction to him what so ever. I don't understand the attraction at all!

Last edited by judas_kiss; 05-10-2010 at 02:30 AM..

Old 05-10-2010, 04:38 AM

268 posts, read 459,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judas_kiss View Post
I did not like the sound of his voice. I sold car for years and his mannerisms and speech sounded to me just like those of a good car sales man. He was taking me for a test drive. On one of the Videos he actually used "NOTES" he had to refer to his notes several times in his talk. He shouldn't need notes if hes speaking from the soul. If he is speaking from his mind and his ego and not trusting that the inner master is speaking through him, then I guess one would need notes!
He has a fake tan, and uses hair spray. I felt no peace coming from him. I felt absolutely no attraction to him what so ever. I don't understand the attraction at all!
Welcome, judas_kiss. And thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. Your take on the videos was similar to mine when I watched the videos that are available on the MasterPath website. Gary strikes me as slimy. You're so right about him needing to use notes. How funny. And the "master's" vanity (ie. fake tan and hairspray) is pretty humorous as well. What a tool.

Of course I cannot speak to how chelas will react if they discover he's a fraud, so I'll let Still_Kicking and the others answer your questions. But part of me suspects some would still follow him, just as there were followers who supported "spiritual leaders" like Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker after they were exposed.

For anyone who might wish to file a tax fraud complaint referral about ANY non-profit organization, the links below are helpful. The second link is for the state of California, you can file a form online with as much or as little information as you have about an organization.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

Reporting Income Tax Fraud - Important Information Before You Start

MasterPath, Inc.'s Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN) is 85-0402524 and the business address is P.O. Box 9035 Temecula, CA 92689-9035 in case anyone needs it for reference (for any reason). But someone else might be able to help you with the answers and address you're actually seeking, judas_kiss.

Again - welcome, thank you, and good luck!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 AM

138 posts, read 245,554 times
Default OKAY, Now we are Cooking with Rocket Fuel

Fair Enough 'Judas_Kiss';

Even so, it is better that we are out front, open and bearing arms, together, letting it be known that Gary's days are #'d, and as you can tell there are a # of us who want and need this dysfunction to end. We have families, loved ones and dear friends who are still in that man's embrace, that needs to end, as much as it is in our power to make it end.

The reasons for our insurrection are clear they are stated on the preceding 115 pages. Our aim is just and righteous, and it is not tainted with self righteousness as Gary or others would attempt to paint. Our passion is fueled by the pain that this man and his antics have caused serious harm and damage, not just to one, but to many, and we mean to stop him from doing more harm and damage.

I concur with Violet11's comments welcoming you to our band of brothers and sisters. We will do this, but there is a right way and a wrong way. Doing it behind closed doors gives the impression that we are hiding something, we shall leave that to the MP'ers.

We on the other hand will be standing up straight, eye ball to eye ball, heads rotating from side to side, scanning for opportunity and threat.

As far as I am concerned we will do this with class, sophistication, panache, and a certain savior faire, or I will not be involved. You can do this alone if you wish. But I suggest that you do not, otherwise you may end up a casualty. Even those of us who have professional killer credentials (e.g. military snipers) do not do one man shows, we always have at least one other providing over watch.

I come with my own credentials of having been a military man of ~10 years, with a special background in conducting 'insurgencies', which means to those that don't know, a special ops skill set. Do your homework if you don't know what that means. And I cuss like a storm trooper to boot, you go figure it out.

My involvement with others on this comes with certain requirements, I can conduct my insurgency without the need for others, and hence less risk to me. But then I am a professional in my field, and I do not work with the incompetent. My reasoning for this is simple the one's that will hurt you in this life are the incompetent, Gary and co are the incompetent. I have made it my business to get rid of the incompetent in my life since it is not my job to get them to shape up, it is theirs. The best that I can offer them is some constructive feedback on improving themselves, if they adjust great, we are all usually the better for it. If not then happy trails to them.

Since these are all lacking qualities of MP'ers, we will do this like soldiers, since and this is particularly true for me, again if you want my involvement or my best considered counsel and advice.

Because of who I am, and I know what I bring to the table, and it would seem that you recognize that you see that as well, but I get to dictate who, what, when, where and the how of my involvement and what I tell others.

It is the price that others pay to work with a professional, and I get paid very well in what I do in the world of corporations and business.

Your observations re: the "notes" is Spot on. You are correct, and Well Done.

You will be able to find the address my friend that is not the issue. Be patient, allow the anger to subside a little, remember this type of action, and more specifically at what I am getting at is best conducted being as cool as a cucumber. I do not give advice to hot heads, but cool professionals who have a job to do and realize that they get better results by maintaining a calm demeanor. It is why I spent so much time here on CD venting out, so that I too could regain my composure again.

Now I am going to VERY STRONGLY advocate NOT doing anything illegal, there are legal means by which to take Gary and company to the mat, and end this charade. And they are more fun to do, that will be at Gary's expense, making him look the fool for his constituency and hence give you the opportunity to get your loved one back.

Let us take care and make sure that we take the high road, the one road to the commanding view of the battlefield, where our cannon will have the over view of everything in the valley. This is called the principle "Winning without Fighting", for once we have arrived at this location, our enemy will see our commanding position and will realize that they cannot win and any attempt to assault will cause a decimation of his ranks.

I am a practitioner of the Art of War, and have studied it extensively since my 20's, and that was quite a few years ago. This is a demonstration of that skill set.

It does not mean we are pacifistic at all, far from it, but it does mean that we do things with a complete understanding of where, when, how, with what, and just as importantly why.

Welcome aboard, for now we are ready to make this gentleman from the Dakota's pay for the liberties that he has taken.

"May God have mercy on the souls of my enemies, for I will have none"

Old 05-10-2010, 10:51 AM

23 posts, read 38,519 times
Default Thank you!

Okay - so I just can't stand it anymore...

I have been with this thread for months and have read every word and I have to tell you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have never commented before because I really don't have much to say that has not already been said. I am the daughter of a "Chela" and her life, in my opinion, has been shredded by this fool. The negative effects of the Bird Flu crap? Oh you cannot imagine..... And it is only the tip of the iceberg as far as damage to her life he has caused.

I also have not joined because it is REALLY difficult for my to even discuss this man without the fury coming out, which leads to nothing but stress release for me - definitely unproductive. However, Still Kicking and Violet? (And a few of the other principals from posts past) I think you are BRILLIANT. My gratitude for your thoughtful probes and sharing is endless. I think you are helping more than you will ever know and I thank you. Still Kicking? YOU GO! I am COMPLETELY in your boat! I have filed the tax complaints, (thank you) and can only hope this Man De Evil is brought down SOON. God what a day that will be.

Thank you. Thank you.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:05 PM

Hi srimyrear, welcome and thank you for sharing about your mom. I'm sorry for the impact MasterPath has had on your lives. As I'm sure you know, there are a lot of people on your side who will continue working to see Gary Olsen and his wife go down. And of course, prevent other sincere spiritual seekers from starting down the path that has damaged the lives of good people like your mother.

Your anger is totally understandable, but thank you for joining the discussion. The more people who come out and contribute (here or elsewhere) to the cause, the more effective the message will be. Again, welcome - it's great to have you on board the battleship!

P.S. Your moniker is fantastic.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 PM

Default It's not harmless!

Violet11! You feel like an old friend at this point - hello!

The key point I would like to drive home to anyone on the fence is that this is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I rolled my eyes at it at first but thought, essentially, "well, it makes her happy." It gave her a hobby, she made some neat friends, travelled a bit, not much money a month... blah blah blah. WRONG. Like a slow serpent it has coiled around her neck and she has seperated herself from dear old friends and there is definitely distance between her and a large family that loves her dearly. Couple that with the HOURS doing nothing but 'contemplating' which at her age has caused a downward spiral physically and the ridiculous financial decisions she made at the hands of the Bird Flu scare he dished out and, well, it's been a long slow heartbreak. Never mind that she thought the world was just about going to end due to this virus but failed to warn me. Nice. I mean - she was intensely interested about any cold or flu my kids caught, but alas, mum. She herself spent a year in a windowless basement apartment without leaving for days at a time. Oh but I could go on...

My point? Not harmless. Sneaky and eventually debilating. NOT harmless.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 PM

7 posts, read 10,605 times
Violet11-Still_Kicking and now srimyrear, thank you!

I'm no special op's guy but I did my time in the Navy. I know how the chain of command works, and I respect it! I believe you are true to your conviction and it's obvious to me you have a much greater knowledge of and experience with this... Gary. And why I approached Still_Kicking in the first place!

In the '70, I lived on board an Aircraft Carrier for 4 years, but I've always wished I could have been stationed on the Battleship The USS Missouri. So Still_Kicking... "Permission to come aboard your battleship?"

Old 05-10-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimyrear View Post
Violet11! You feel like an old friend at this point - hello!

The key point I would like to drive home to anyone on the fence is that this is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I rolled my eyes at it at first but thought, essentially, "well, it makes her happy." It gave her a hobby, she made some neat friends, travelled a bit, not much money a month... blah blah blah. WRONG. Like a slow serpent it has coiled around her neck and she has seperated herself from dear old friends and there is definitely distance between her and a large family that loves her dearly. Couple that with the HOURS doing nothing but 'contemplating' which at her age has caused a downward spiral physically and the ridiculous financial decisions she made at the hands of the Bird Flu scare he dished out and, well, it's been a long slow heartbreak. Never mind that she thought the world was just about going to end due to this virus but failed to warn me. Nice. I mean - she was intensely interested about any cold or flu my kids caught, but alas, mum. She herself spent a year in a windowless basement apartment without leaving for days at a time. Oh but I could go on...

My point? Not harmless. Sneaky and eventually debilating. NOT harmless.
Hi again srimyrear (I love it)! It is tragic what this "path" has done to some of it's followers; your mother's situation is heartbreaking. How long has she been with MP? If you cannot say for privacy reasons, I understand.

You bring up the 'contemplations' and that is one area that hasn't been covered as much here. When you say "hours", is this like a constant daily thing? Do you know exactly what a chela has to do in order to 'contemplate'? Does she get up at 3am like some of the others have mentioned? These may or may not be questions you can answer, but I am curious to look even further into the methods with which MP "captures" it's chelas.

As the chelas say, the path is different for each individual. The length of time it takes for one to be thoroughly indoctrinated to the point of giving up thinking for themselves varies a great deal I'm sure. But I'm gathering that before the 2nd initation you have to be pretty committed, and that's 2-3 years if I remember correctly.

That process from the perspective of the family and friends is so significant. Since I'm an outsider or 'civilian' so to speak, it is really affirming to hear what other non-MPers observe, so I really appreciate you, Zeeker0, and judas_kiss (as well as others in similar situations) contributing.

The fact that you've witnessed your mother declining and isolating herself really demonstrates the harm some chelas have denied or brushed off. I wish the best for you and your family and hope you get your mother back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judas_kiss View Post
Violet11-Still_Kicking and now srimyrear, thank you!

I'm no special op's guy but I did my time in the Navy. I know how the chain of command works, and I respect it! I believe you are true to your conviction and it's obvious to me you have a much greater knowledge of and experience with this... Gary. And why I approached Still_Kicking in the first place!

In the '70, I lived on board an Aircraft Carrier for 4 years, but I've always wished I could have been stationed on the Battleship The USS Missouri. So Still_Kicking... "Permission to come aboard your battleship?"
Hi judas_kiss, I cannot speak for Still_Kicking but will reiterate how helpful it is to hear from people like you who've witnessed changes in their loved ones (ditto some of what I said above to srimyrear).

I trust that Still_Kicking knows the way to approach this problem; how to squash the cockroach that is MasterPath. As I said, I'm available to help however I can even though my knowledge of the inside workings of the group is very limited.

May justice prevail!

Old 05-11-2010, 11:23 AM

Well, I'll certainly answer what I can...

Yes, she is up at 3 or 4 each and EVERY morning to do her contemplation, but I do not know for how long. She then will do it again for about 2 hours later in the morning. She has the pictures of Gary (the one showing him next to Jesus in the 'Master Lineage', and then the stupid blue polo one) facing her while she does this, which makes me throw up in my mouth a little. As far as I know, ALL of this is done while listening to his tapes which are nearly sacred to her. As has been said here time and again, only introductory material is allowed to be shared so the rest is kept very guarded. I've snuck them out, I've listened - compete plagerized gobbledygook and a TON of double talk. The man can talk for an hour and say NOTHING. Additionally, I could not possibly count the number of tapes she has, either. HUNDREDS. (Been on the path over 10 years, BTW.)

I took much of this with a grain of salt until about 7 years ago or so (???) when she mentioned they had moved headquarters to Temecula. Not really caring, but making conversation I asked why and her response? WOW. Was a firm and immediate hand up, head shake, and she said "we do NOT question the Master." My blood ran cold. Now THAT is horrifying. I got a nearly identical response when I saw the water stockpile ala Bird Flu scare and, knowing it was TOTALLY out of character, I asked her what was up with the 150 gallons of water. The response? Hand up, palm out, and a "Nevermind!" The only thing missing was "Do not question the Master." That was the start of me investigating more deeply to try to find out what the heck was going on as she had made so radically bad moves financially, spiralled in to a depression, moved in to the basement, and so on. Actually I was relieved to discover the Bird Flu Freak Out because I thought she had lost her mind - literallly. She was terrified.

One time I was speaking to a friend of hers who is also on 'The Path' (gag me) and the conversation was about some health issues my mother was having which were very concerning. The friend said that ultimately I never had to worry about her because she "had the protection of The Master". What the heck do you say to THAT??? Now, I risk alienating her FOREVER if I bash this guy so "You have got to be freakin CRAZY" was out, so I said something like "that's good to know."

It is the firm belief of all I know who are in the program (if I type The Path one more time I will lose it) that the goal is to evolve completely in this lifetime so they do not have to come 'back here' and that the absolute ONLY way to do this is through MP and Gar-Bear himself. How does that not ulitmately sap your joy in everyday living if you are completely convinced that this life is hell or at the very least a suffering you are trying to escape? The answer is you eventually don't. And if you begin to see all non-pathers as spiritually lower than yourself (a message he gets through quite clearly and often) how do you truly enjoy relationships with those once loved? The answer is you eventually don't. Furthermore, to give your power away to a 'leader' or master' or ANYONE? This is not spiritual evolution, folks. It based on FEAR and it's comforting because you don't have to make your own choices anymore.

I have said it before and will say it again - there is MUCH truth and beauty to be had in these teachings. The gorgeous experinces to be had are very real but it has NOTHING to do with HIM!!! No you do NOT need a master - you have all you need within you, I promise. He is an egotist profiteer - nothing more, nothing less. And to reassure yourself that 'it's only $30 a month and look at all I get!" is to completely fool yourself that this is harmless. You are draining yourself of your own power, slowly enough that you won't see it coming, and that leads to a dark, dark, place.

Please get out while you still can.

I only hope I helped anyone, even sort of.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:07 PM

Wow. SO well said, srimyrear!! Thank you for answering the questions I posed, you really offer some pretty irrefutable evidence about MP.

Have the MP audio tapes and CDs been analyzed for subliminal messages? This is either going to come off conspiracy kooky, or as a major "DUH!" - but it sure seems like MPers spend a buttload lot of time listening to stuff. One former chela mentioned that he believed he'd literally hypnotized himself by playing the tapes while he slept. Even one of the current chelas who was posting here mentioned he already had a good number of tapes, and he was one of the newer students. I know there is written material too (because I used to print it), but in comparison there seems to be more focus on the audio.

Obviously there are differing opinions on whether subliminal audio actually works and I suppose it depends on the individual. But I haven't seen this particular topic addressed on the thread before - I've often wondered about it and what the former chelas think. There could even be subliminal stuff playing in the background at the meetings and that's why people get all googly over Mr. Hairspray.

Anyone? Does Gar-Bear (or his minions) have subliminal recording software?

If this sounds nutty, I blame all the cold/allergy meds I'm on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality