Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2020, 09:15 AM

29,526 posts, read 9,700,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

It's also an infractionable offense and should be reported to the mods.
I never report anything about anybody to anyone in this forum, but I was curious to see something along these lines in my User Control Panel (which I rarely view as well). A few days ago. That what we're referring to here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2020, 10:52 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Jizzuz I posted #922 'today' and there has been four pages of pretty much solid abuse since then up to now.

Old 11-18-2020, 12:56 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I think you're way off here in several ways.

What "space and resources" does it take for a person to personally contemplate their own path?

"Reality check"? As in one of the established religions? Why do individuals on a personal journey need to hide anything from anybody?
I actually include everybody in my reality checks. I actually go to people that don't like me and see what they say before I go to people that agree with me.

In fact, if a person resonates with me, I tend to listen to them way more carefully. I list only the facts and then I list the adjectives they use to describe themselves and the "enemy".

that usually spotlights a fraud.

Old 11-18-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Why does it have to be an either/or?
notice what I put after that.

Old 11-18-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Arach, you have helped turn this personal by little jabs here and there.

It's an interesting discussion over all, but you are just as guilty of sucker punches.

As you said in a post a couple of days ago, "Stick with the facts". THere's no requirement for Gabfest, or anyone else, to agree with you. We all have free thought here.
I know one thing ... you do know, your post here proves me right. Had this gone the reverse, and I did what he did, you would be all over me.

Old 11-18-2020, 01:09 PM

762 posts, read 451,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Ever meet your god face to face?

Ever get a glimpse of your god?

If you’ve never met or seen your god then wouldn’t be better to pledge you love the IDEA of god?
To answer you questions, yes I have and I have spoken to him personally, so can you
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5733210/

Old 11-18-2020, 01:13 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I actually include everybody in my reality checks. I actually go to people that don't like me and see what they say before I go to people that agree with me.

In fact, if a person resonates with me, I tend to listen to them way more carefully. I list only the facts and then I list the adjectives they use to describe themselves and the "enemy".

that usually spotlights a fraud.
That didn't answer the questions I asked at all.

Start with this one: What "space and resources" does it take for a person to personally contemplate their own path?

The second question was: "Reality check"? As in one of the established religions? Why do individuals on a personal journey need to hide anything from anybody?

Old 11-18-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
notice what I put after that.
That still doesn't answer the question.

Why does it have to be either/or.

Old 11-18-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I know one thing ... you do know, your post here proves me right. Had this gone the reverse, and I did what he did, you would be all over me.
Just today in posts you've declared yourself right more than once. That's not the way it works.

Old 11-18-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Just today in posts you've declared yourself right more than once. That's not the way it works.
actually what I said was lets compare them.

what is a more reasonable line of logic when struggling with an unknown. talk to others or just assume we all can do it on our own.

you and gab actually avoided talking about the two claims because you know where it ends up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality