Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 07:45 PM

8,006 posts, read 12,379,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Keep us posted June.
I spoke with her the other night. She is in her house, with the grandkids helping with all the cleanup. She sounded good, and said there is still much work to be done, but everyone is safe and sound...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 01:30 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,297,409 times
Glad to hear Miss Blue is doing alright and has help with the clean up. Keeping prayers going.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:28 PM

8,006 posts, read 12,379,400 times
Default "Robin"

I just found out that one of my patients with whom I have worked with twice a week for the past two and a half years has a month, to possibly six months to live.

She has no family.

I may not be a believer, but I know she is. If you could, please pray for this person, even though you don't know her...Someone, somewhere in the world needs people's prayers and compassion. I didn't know where else to post this, so I have done so here.

Thank you in advance to all who read this.

Take gentle care,
~June

Old 07-31-2010, 09:09 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
I just found out that one of my patients with whom I have worked with twice a week for the past two and a half years has a month, to possibly six months to live.

She has no family.

I may not be a believer, but I know she is. If you could, please pray for this person, even though you don't know her...Someone, somewhere in the world needs people's prayers and compassion. I didn't know where else to post this, so I have done so here.

Take gentle care,
~June

I will pray for Robin and for all the Robins in this world who are alone and suffering that they will reach out to Him and accept His love, compassion and His promise to "wipe every tear"..

Old 07-31-2010, 11:51 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,084,999 times
Quote:

She has no family.

Take gentle care,
~June
I will have her in my thoughts and prayers.

Jazzy

Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,236,941 times
Quote:

She has no family.

Take gentle care,
~June
Done. Please tell her there are others thinking of her.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:47 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times
Prayers for the family of a beloved CD family member LaceyEX who lost her battle to cancer Sunday night.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...ne-better.html

Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,734,331 times
I raise a prayer up on behalf of LaceyEx to the Creator of us all, to accept into your humble hands the spirit of one who has departed this world far too early due to a very debilitating disease known as cancer, she is a good spirit, a strong spirit and a kind spirit and has been a very good friend to me and others, she will surely be missed greatly but we will always have her memory, to the Creator of us all, I ask you to watch over her family in their time of sorrow and offer them the comfort that they so need at this time. wa-do

Old 08-17-2010, 08:04 AM

72,563 posts, read 18,272,961 times
I join you in my pravers.Asking God to watch over her family,especially her husband.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,081 times
Default Please keep me in your prayers...

I have been having the worst 16 months of my life. I was forced to drop out of school and I haven't been able to make any progress on getting in elsewhere or finding a place that has loans since i cant pay out of pocket. I haven't been having any luck finding jobs with my undergraduate degree. I finally got an internship with a small company and trained there 2 days without pay. The 3rd day the guy leaves me a voicemail saying its not working out and I am terminated, no explanation, no response to emails. I was driving 50 miles for no pay training. Now my confidence is so low and am feeling so hopeless. Right after that yesterday i received a call from a friend that one of my close friends from school passed away. My family is not supportive and quite abusive. I've been trying to stay positive but its just getting harder day by day. Please pray that i get some guidance and doors open up. thank you all!

lynn

Last edited by brightenmylife; 08-19-2010 at 10:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality