Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,221,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
It sure hurts your pride be caught with your pants down doesn't it.
Nope you are the troll not me. You just cannot handle any intelligent discourse as you have nada.

But I will keep you talking as that just goes to show your ignorance and like they say, I am just shining a flash light in the big hole you have dug for yourself. It is phun to watch you dig and dig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 03:07 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,143,457 times
Quote:

The Christians know enough about their myth of evolution, which doesn't have one shred of evidence but the atheist lacks the scientific acumen to know they are wrong.

Now evolution us a atheist myth? You do realize that more religious people accept evolution that do atheists? Since the believers still out number atheists significantly.

You are getting drummed time and again yet keep coming back for more. Why? Are you clueless? Arrogant? Challenged?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:27 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,229,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Now evolution us a atheist myth? You do realize that more religious people accept evolution that do atheists? Since the believers still out number atheists significantly.

You are getting drummed time and again yet keep coming back for more. Why? Are you clueless? Arrogant? Challenged?
I think it's his calling in life, to bombard the forum with either unsubstantiated "facts" or one-sided pseudo-information.

At least he's consistent.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:23 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,991,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Nope you are the troll not me. You just cannot handle any intelligent discourse as you have nada.

But I will keep you talking as that just goes to show your ignorance and like they say, I am just shining a flash light in the big hole you have dug for yourself. It is phun to watch you dig and dig.
A hit dog barks. Sore loser. sore troll.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:30 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,991,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post

Learn how to spell. People might take you a little more seriously. And try to learn more about grammar. I'll bold your spelling and grammar above.

". . . evolution is an atheist myth."

". . . accept evolution than do atheists?"

" . . . still outnumber atheists . . . ."

Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,143,457 times
Quote:
Learn how to spell. People might take you a little more seriously. And try to learn more about grammar. I'll bold your spelling and grammar above.

". . . evolution is an atheist myth."

". . . accept evolution than do atheists?"

" . . . still outnumber atheists . . . ."
I love how you exhibit the same childish behavior you call others out on. But then again you're not above hypocrisy are you.

I do agree with you my grammar and spelling were poor on that post. I didn't take the time to proof it as I was in a rush. See how I admitted something there. Try it sometimes.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:39 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,557,329 times
Quote:
Yea, right.... What a farce, coming from you and your 300 foot high mountains and ark that had openings along the sides so all the poo poo from the animals would just be washed out by the waves.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,229,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Yea, right.... What a farce, coming from you and your 300 foot high mountains and ark that had openings along the sides so all the poo poo from the animals would just be washed out by the waves.

Maybe, if we ignore him...........

Old 05-07-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Maybe, if we ignore him...........
He's like a buzzing insect in a dark bedroom, never-ending mindless buzzing sound.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Why do people laugh at evolutionists?
Children and stupid people will laugh at just about anything they don't understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality