Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 10:40 PM

12 posts, read 18,028 times

Advertisements

How would you feel if I let you take the mark of the beast without warning you.

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/mark-of-the-beast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 10:45 PM

1,385 posts, read 2,455,328 times
I would be so crushed! Thank you for warning me. May I please have my mark of the beast now? Does it come in a choice of colors? I would prefer purple or dark green.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzly Friddle View Post
I would be so crushed! Thank you for warning me. May I please have my mark of the beast now? Does it come in a choice of colors? I would prefer purple or dark green.
Ok you can have a test run. If your serious post that again and for 3 days you can see what the mildest penalty is for taking the mark is.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,620,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
Ok you can have a test run. If your serious post that again and for 3 days you can see what the mildest penalty is for taking the mark is.
Oh, I wouldn't miss this for all the tea in China. Come on Sizzly - take the M.O.T.B challenge!

Old 02-15-2011, 12:30 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,194,708 times
If he won't, I will. I'm still unhappy that they changed the number of US Highway 666 because of all this nonsense.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
If he won't, I will. I'm still unhappy that they changed the number of US Highway 666 because of all this nonsense.
I agree with you on the US Highway 666 point. It was and still is nonsense.

The prophecy of 666 has nothing to do with highways, homes or even the masses. It has to do with the name and the world system of one particular despot in the future. Also called the one against Jesus Christ, Lucifer incarnate also called Antichrist and the beast. Antichrist simply means against Christ, however there is one person in the future (alive and old today) the Bible refers to him by the 666 calculation of his name. Also some other prophecies regarding the future rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish temple. Then it talks about him being a peace maker at first. This Antichrist is the beast I am speaking, not those that do not believe. The Antichrist who Jesus will allow to rule the world for 42 months.

However if your serious and you want to experience by visions and drams, what will happen to a person who takes the mark of the beast. Then post it again. It will last 3 days, starting within 7 days from when you post that if your serious. But be forewarned the experience you will have will not be something you can control, it will not be something you can turn off early unless you call the name of Jesus Christ saying you have had enough. It must be the name of Jesus Christ you call. Not God, not Allah, not Buddha or any other.

The night visions, dreams and other experiences will be by the power of the Holy Spirit, not by anything evil. However if your not a believer then these experiences will serve to the fact how serious this future decision will be. It will not be a fluffy warm fuzzzy experience even though it will be by the authority of Jesus Christ. It will be a fearful experience and if you did not know you could end it early and that it is of God you might think you were going out of your mind.

Do You Understand? The scriptures state those who are given much, much is required. Since you do not yet believe then from God's point of view even if unpleasant at first it is God Almighty showing you the choices, once you are convinced and understand, then tell others. Before you make that choice, watch the videos below and visit the link below first. Anyone else that wants this experience who has read this and understands then simply post "ditto" in a reply. I recommend you watch the videos first, and click the links. WARNING: This ditto should not be taken lightly, it is serious. If you post ditto, then be ready for everything and anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE9tnI2QrYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btdtD733WCE

I recommend you watch this 2nd video in full screen or expanded screen on You Tube.
Double click anywhere on the video to access these options.

MARK OF THE BEAST - Point Prophetic

666 888 444 906 the online numeric alphabet name check tool

Last edited by Countdown; 02-15-2011 at 01:20 AM..

Old 02-15-2011, 04:00 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,620,379 times
So, you apparently believe you are administering an experience from God to whosoever taketh the challenge? A three day experience?

How's that going?

Of course, it's not you, you're just the vessel, right?

Old 02-15-2011, 05:13 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,912 times
Quote:

Here we go again..........

Old 02-15-2011, 05:15 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,044,912 times
Quote:

Ok and we are having a discussion about this, HOW??????

Old 02-15-2011, 05:20 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,014,117 times
earth is a weird place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality