Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 07:06 PM

19,037 posts, read 27,614,590 times

Advertisements

Not really sure where to put this.

Energy Drinks, Mark Of The Beast - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,920,995 times
Default The 3 Nunz! (The never-ending and out-of-control fantasies!)

Oy! Nope! No sale! Yow'zah readin' altogether too much into this. In fact, the symbols look far more like the symbol for Nuh (N). So this really means the Mark of the Three Nuh!. Or maybe, The 3 Nuns? Could be.

Or... more likely, they look a lot more like molten-hot old railway spikes, aka: The Mark of the Chinese Laborers* as they were hired as laborers (for bottom dollar, which WAS truly a sin..) by the Canadian Pacific Railway, where the saying is that for every railroad tie up in the most difficult phase of their transcon railway build, in dem Canadian Rockies, there is one dead Chinese laborer.

http://talonsjustin.edublogs.org/fil...ocials-002.jpg

http://ccnc.ca/toronto/history/1880/242.jpg

So... no wonder the usually dismissed "Chinee" are now so intent on taking over, for simple revenge, the West's global-sized conspiracy commercial stranglehold.

Well, there yah have it. And you thought there was always only one (and natch, always Christian at that..) version of such fables! Yah larnz sometin' new each and every day, huh?

(and btw, the other main reason this cannot be The Mark of the Beast, or 666, is that dey ain't no such animal!! It's all just an invention of the not-very-Creative but ever-terrified minds of Christian acolyte fundies!

Like, you understand, there's No God, no Satan (which was just a late-add-on invention anyhow...).

Sigh. To suggest or even hint that the Molten Beverage Company's makers might be in cahoots with the Satanic Debil? Oh My God! Next you'll be insisting that red traffic lights are just another mark of the red-hearted Satan, non?

For those with a more rational mind:

http://www.monsterenergy.com/

*btw, in case any of you are interested in the fascinating story of Chinese slave labor in Canada, here it is! I promise: there's not one iota of fundy Christian theism on these pages, just the truth!

http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/77228783.png

Last edited by rifleman; 07-22-2013 at 07:34 PM..

Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Not really sure where to put this.
Sorry, I cant tell you where you can shove,,, err put that...I'd get my wrists slapped at the very least

Old 07-22-2013, 09:11 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,612 times
They are really stretching now... To ME, the Monster characters look like they are from the computer games DOOM or Quake, nothing sinister.

They use those symbols to play with the silly people and to SELL product.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:25 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,133,502 times
He ends by saying he wanted to warn us about this evil plot, but he never identifies the specific threat. Is Satan trying to corrupt us via high energy drinks? Are the Monster Energy folks just a front for Lucifer? Are Monster Energy customers somehow or other fostering the devil's agenda on Earth? What is supposed to happen to anyone as a consequence of this Satanic concoction?

And if all this is Satan's doing, isn't Satan being immensely stupid by giving away the game with the 666 symbol on the drink?

Old 07-23-2013, 12:20 AM

364 posts, read 560,384 times
I just lost 15 seconds of my life, and I'll never get it back.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:20 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,945,727 times
I have a feelig Liquid, watch the video and lose another 4 minutes 37 seconds of your life, what a goofy thread.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:48 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
So.... we should only drink Monsters with our left hands?

Seriously, I was SURE Jagermeister was the devil's beverage of choice... but this IS a convenient blame for all my diabolical thoughts. Incidentally, my favorite Monster flavor is "Chaos".

Old 07-23-2013, 02:52 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
He ends by saying he wanted to warn us about this evil plot, but he never identifies the specific threat. Is Satan trying to corrupt us via high energy drinks? Are the Monster Energy folks just a front for Lucifer? Are Monster Energy customers somehow or other fostering the devil's agenda on Earth? What is supposed to happen to anyone as a consequence of this Satanic concoction?

And if all this is Satan's doing, isn't Satan being immensely stupid by giving away the game with the 666 symbol on the drink?
You get a killer caffeine headache if you drink them all the time but then stop suddenly. Then you have to go to the store and buy more, and they are like 2 bucks each.

Yea, energy drinks are evil!

Kinda hard to take over the world with one though..

Old 07-23-2013, 04:10 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
Actually the mark of the beast is the belittling of people , by people who think of money minded ideas over , which could belittle the people onto death , which is the mark of the beast on the forehead ..... where the mark of the beast on the right hand is the belittle of people , by people who see their uselessness by the deeds of the hand or the work .......See all this goes against the commands of Lord Jesus Christ , which rejects the commands and builds idols before the Lord ...... A case of this happened during Nazi Germany where the Jews were belittled on to death , and many people in Germany during and even after the war had the mark of the beast because of their indifference and hatred to the Jews ....... Lord Jesus said one day HE will have to witness the destruction of this authority of the mark of the beast in the earth by the Holy Angels of God .....Some deniers of Christianity here on this forum will deny this Reply but their denial does not change the truth of Christ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality