Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 09:39 PM

76 posts, read 126,969 times

Advertisements

Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.

How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,985,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post
Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

It may be wise not to make sweeping generalizations that all of humanity is malevolent all of the time.

There are people who are actual victims in the dating world due to others taking advantage of their open hearts and kindness.
Some people do both helpful and harmful acts at different times in their lives based on a myriad of factors.
different women are attracted mentally to different types of men.

My goals allow me to endure to the point I achieve them or where I feel its time for me to die in order to avoid old age.

My suggestion is that you live in a way that gives you the most comfort.
The world owes you nothing and you do not owe anyone else anything either.
Seems like you prefer a sort of 'utopia'.
And I completely understand because I'd prefer my own type of 'utopia' as well.

Stay true to yourself and try not to be one of the perpetrators of the harmful acts that you seem to despise.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 PM

76 posts, read 126,969 times
How do people deal with living in a Nutz76 world? I'm NOT talking about just dating. If life is just about sex, even if you stay out of the dating world, you will still have to live among humans crafted by that cruel hand. The same way stock market crashes ruin the lives of people with no investments.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:57 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,457,191 times
If your parents are going to throw you out, why don't you try getting a job. Or find you a sugar momma. Make someone happy , geeze.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:46 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,710,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post

Don't trust anybody else--the only person you can ever truly count on is yourself. Not your parents, not your boss, not your girlfriend. Suspect everything.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:53 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,207,596 times
It sounds as if you have never learned some basics. For one thing the World is not malevolent and out to get you. It just is. Survival requires certain actions. Do not buy into a defeatist mindset. Do not allow others to define yourself.

As for the sex drive, yes it is brutal. Nature made it thus to propagate the species. Learn to cope. Some do this by dedicating themselves to a cause that takes all their energy. You could join the military or a religious order. What you can not do and survive is to think you have been singled out for some kind of cruel punishment. We are all Bozos on this bus.

Is the World evil? No, but there are some truly evil people, do not be one of these. The rest of us get by trying to mostly live by the Golden Rule whether we have Faith or not. People have contradictions even the best fall short of always practicing good ethics. The worst feel that no rules should apply to them.

My advice, learn to survive. Once that is in place then the rest can be attempted. And stop with the nihilism, it is philosophy of idiots.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,574,687 times
be a monk and live in a monestary. You'll be "safe" from the "cruelty of humany."

Old 04-28-2010, 06:55 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
your thread was about dating?
its not an evil world, its an adult world growing up is very rough but necessary.
how old are you.
btw i got kicked out at 13.
i hear you but it will get better hang in there.
if you knew how tough the people of the 3rd reich were, you would never compare any american to them.
we be soft buddy very soft.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:03 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
It sounds as if you have never learned some basics. For one thing the World is not malevolent and out to get you. It just is. Survival requires certain actions. Do not buy into a defeatist mindset. Do not allow others to define yourself.

As for the sex drive, yes it is brutal. Nature made it thus to propagate the species. Learn to cope. Some do this by dedicating themselves to a cause that takes all their energy. You could join the military or a religious order. What you can not do and survive is to think you have been singled out for some kind of cruel punishment. We are all Bozos on this bus.

Is the World evil? No, but there are some truly evil people, do not be one of these. The rest of us get by trying to mostly live by the Golden Rule whether we have Faith or not. People have contradictions even the best fall short of always practicing good ethics. The worst feel that no rules should apply to them.

My advice, learn to survive. Once that is in place then the rest can be attempted. And stop with the nihilism, it is philosophy of idiots.
Good advice.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:11 AM

19,721 posts, read 12,296,789 times
I don't see anything evil in that article. It's just some people being raunchy. There are plenty of decent people who don't act like that. Those Mystery guys have to hit a few clubs and deal with plenty of eye rolls before they get their score. It's unfortunate some of these girls are trying to out-douche the douches but, if that's what they want let them have each other. It's just equal opportunity douchebaggery. Don't sweat it, kid. Just take care of yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships