Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 10:12 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,044,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Ahh, I see I have found fellow half-Frenchies!!
is that you in the profile pic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,207,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Oh, I'm on it.. I'm in the process of researching all my options as far as nationality.
In order to potentially grab some other passport?

Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Really? Judging by your features, I think there's something Caucasian much closer than that...
yea genetics is really strange... I mean, my mom and myself are light skinned, but my grandpa and other people in my bloodline are dark chocolate..lol The only Caucasian in the line that I know of is that far back, but like I said, I'm getting a DNA test to see really what's going on and exactly how much % of what I actually have.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,207,344 times
Quote:
yea genetics is really strange... I mean, my mom and myself are light skinned, but my grandpa and other people in my bloodline are dark chocolate..lol The only Caucasian in the line that I know of is that far back, but like I said, I'm getting a DNA test to see really what's going on and exactly how much % of what I actually have.
Oh, who knows who fooled around with whom in the past...

Old 01-06-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
In order to potentially grab some other passport?
Na.... to exit Corp US and reclaim my sovereignty.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,258,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitev21 View Post
Well, I have always wondered this. I am a mixed woman-African and French Canadian-and I have never dated a white man. I was raised in a 95% white toen, and I live in this same town now. I was raised by my white mom, so I have no prejudice or aversion towards white men. I just have never net any who seemed to be interested in me enough to pursue a relationship. I have dated mostly black men, some spanish and a few other races. In school, I never even dated anyone from there. My first bf was black and he went to a different school. I just can't seem to understand why this is for me....I mean I'm perfectly fine and happy in my relationships but I would really like to know if anyone had any thoughts or ideas on why this is, experience is good too.
You're attracted to what you're attracted to. That's really all there is to it. Attraction frequently has no rational explanation.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Oh, who knows who fooled around with whom in the past...

lol...yea....Blk/white have been mixing for a looooong time... The Moors from northern Africa when into whats now Europe and had plenty of relations with white women. And long before that, the ancient Phoenicians ( excellent in navigating the seas) would go around various coast and trade there goods (e.g., wine) for white women.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:55 PM

2,991 posts, read 3,428,651 times
Quote:
lol...yea....Blk/white have been mixing for a looooong time... The Moors from northern Africa when into whats now Europe and had plenty of relations with white women. And long before that, the ancient Phoenicians ( excellent in navigating the seas) would go around various coast and trade there goods (e.g., wine) for white women.
Hate to break it to you, but neither the Moors nor the Phoenicians were black. They were both Semitic language speaking peoples, far removed from sub-Saharan black African languages.

North Africans look like this dude (ethnic Algerian) in the white jersey:

And Phoenicians look like a cross between modern Egyptians/Palestinians and Greeks.

Last edited by Guineas; 01-06-2010 at 11:11 PM..

Old 01-06-2010, 10:58 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,257,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guineas View Post
Hate to break it to you, but neither the Moors nor the Phoenicians were black.

North Africans look like this dude in white:
What is that, soccer? H***, I have to start watching that along with hockey and UFC for some ground and pound action!LOL.........

Old 01-06-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guineas View Post
Hate to break it to you, but neither the Moors nor the Phoenicians were black.

North Africans look like this dude (ethnic Algerian) in the white jersey:
I know, I know... I know all about this debate. It the same debate that people bring up about the pre dynastic Egyptian civilization. Not going to go into it on this thread...lol

I will tell you what, could you post or DM me some links. I'm just curious to see what evidence you have that supports your claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships