Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 05:12 PM

4 posts, read 3,000 times

Advertisements

I met a new partner which have been with him for 6 weeks, I have two children that live with me he has 4 that live with his ex wife, Have had a few rocky starts to this relationship, But to the point ex wife does not want youngest 10 yr old son, puts him onto a plane and is now living with his dad I do not no this kid at all only for the last 3 days, Last night he was playing with my 4yr old, when I walkd room my daughter had her pants off about to hope on to him which he was lieing down with his hands down his pant, Now I said WHATS GOING ON HERE!! New partner walks in I tell him then they leave, I ask my daughter what happened she said he told me to take them off but being 4 she did not say to much more, 2hrs later that nite partner comes banging on my door waking me up to talk about it, he started saying his son said my daughter was playing with a toy which vibrates and put it on her body, which that toy is a back massager but as I was real disgusted I just did not want hear anymore i didnt want to hear him talk about my daughter as my daughter knows that she is not to touch that, so I said to talk tomorw which I havnt talked to him yet, I asked my daughter about it in morning she said he put the massage on him and then her privates, Im just disgusted by it I dont no what to do thats my little girl with a boy that was unwanted from his own mother
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 09:14 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,313,222 times
A few issues to clarify:
You have a man move in with you after having known him for only 6 weeks. Or is it that you've known him longer and he's only just moved in 6 weeks ago?
You have two children with you and he has four who live with his ex-wife.
One of his 'unwanted' children (a 10 year old) moved in with you, you only knew him for 3 days, and later note he was engaged in unsupervised play with your 4 year old.
The play became sexualized.
He knew what, where, and how to work a vibrating back massager.
Your daughter is apparently quite familiar with the back massager, but she 'knows' enough to keep off it.
You were unwilling to talk about this issue 2 hours later (you fell asleep after 'your investigation' with your daughter) and you didn't talk with your partner about this as of this AM.
You wrote this 4 PM today, and there are no updates to provide information that you have spoken with your partner.
Your relationship with your partner has had a number of rocky starts.

Which one of these issues did you want to address first specific to your maturity, values, and morals, or did you just want to find a good therapist in your neighborhood before Child Protective Services comes, as a preventative measure?

Or are you merely a troll? The possibilities are endless, I tell you...

Old 07-11-2009, 09:42 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,026,918 times
I agree with Kin Atoms. WTH is wrong with you???!!!! That kid was close to molesting your daughter! And you went to sleep and didn't want to talk about it?!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:44 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,268,573 times
Huh??? You did not want to hear it anymore so you went to bed?

Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,281,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
A few issues to clarify:
You have a man move in with you after having known him for only 6 weeks. Or is it that you've known him longer and he's only just moved in 6 weeks ago?
You have two children with you and he has four who live with his ex-wife.
One of his 'unwanted' children (a 10 year old) moved in with you, you only knew him for 3 days, and later note he was engaged in unsupervised play with your 4 year old.
The play became sexualized.
He knew what, where, and how to work a vibrating back massager.
Your daughter is apparently quite familiar with the back massager, but she 'knows' enough to keep off it.
You were unwilling to talk about this issue 2 hours later (you fell asleep after 'your investigation' with your daughter) and you didn't talk with your partner about this as of this AM.
You wrote this 4 PM today, and there are no updates to provide information that you have spoken with your partner.
Your relationship with your partner has had a number of rocky starts.

Which one of these issues did you want to address first specific to your maturity, values, and morals, or did you just want to find a good therapist in your neighborhood before Child Protective Services comes, as a preventative measure?

Or are you merely a troll? The possibilities are endless, I tell you...
(Sigh.) Couldn't rep you yet.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:22 PM

37,659 posts, read 46,092,359 times

Old 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,658,278 times

Old 07-11-2009, 11:13 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,826,988 times
I vote a troll or one of those single parents who just shouldn't be dating.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 PM

37,659 posts, read 46,092,359 times
JG, that was just perfect.

Tried to rep ya for that!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:23 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,658,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
JG, that was just perfect.

Tried to rep ya for that!!!

I repped you instead!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships