Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 12:22 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,673,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Crazy it is, but I don't think it's fake.
I don't know. So many of these one hit wonders - type styles are like fingerprints . . . a lot of the undertones that come from them and the way they convey their message all sound like it comes from 2 or 3 people. . and as if they just keep circulating.

Why was I not invited into this secret society?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 12:26 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,360,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I don't know. So many of these one hit wonders - type styles are like fingerprints . . . a lot of the undertones that come from them and the way they convey their message all sound like it comes from 2 or 3 people. . and as if they just keep circulating.

Why was I not invited into this secret society?
Sadly, there are enough idiots in this world. You don't wanna be invited into the society!

Old 07-12-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Sadly, there are enough idiots in this world. You don't wanna be invited into the society!
But I want to make up silly and shocking relationship threads too.

Like..

- I held out a month from sleeping with my new boyfriend, we planned on sleeping together tomorrow (month is up, YAY!) but now I have this huge gigantic pimple on my butt AND my boob...and now my boobie looks like it has 3 nipples.

Yes???

Old 07-12-2009, 12:39 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,360,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
But I want to make up silly and shocking relationship threads too.

Like..

- I held out a month from sleeping with my new boyfriend, we planned on sleeping together tomorrow (month is up, YAY!) but now I have this huge gigantic pimple on my butt AND my boob...and now my boobie looks like it has 3 nipples.

Yes???
Who's stopping ya...?! Not me!

I'm not doing very well with those. They didn't like my tribal admirer...

Old 07-12-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Who's stopping ya...?! Not me!

I'm not doing very well with those. They didn't like my tribal admirer...
Bah-Hahahaha! I don't think I would be able to get away with it. . . too many of you I know would spot my tongue in cheek and would be standing their with hand on hip, "Jeeeeep!!!"

So *sigh* I remain standing aligned with everyone on patrol with my binoculars, one post at a time!

Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 PM

4 posts, read 3,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
A few issues to clarify:
You have a man move in with you after having known him for only 6 weeks. Or is it that you've known him longer and he's only just moved in 6 weeks ago?
You have two children with you and he has four who live with his ex-wife.
One of his 'unwanted' children (a 10 year old) moved in with you, you only knew him for 3 days, and later note he was engaged in unsupervised play with your 4 year old.
The play became sexualized.
He knew what, where, and how to work a vibrating back massager.
Your daughter is apparently quite familiar with the back massager, but she 'knows' enough to keep off it.
You were unwilling to talk about this issue 2 hours later (you fell asleep after 'your investigation' with your daughter) and you didn't talk with your partner about this as of this AM.
You wrote this 4 PM today, and there are no updates to provide information that you have spoken with your partner.
Your relationship with your partner has had a number of rocky starts.

Which one of these issues did you want to address first specific to your maturity, values, and morals, or did you just want to find a good therapist in your neighborhood before Child Protective Services comes, as a preventative measure?

Or are you merely a troll? The possibilities are endless, I tell you...
I am not a troll so nice to no theres so many lovely people there given advice really nasty what peoples thoughts are really like,

That incident happend late at night I really dont have to clarify everything, I really just needed some advice as to should i stay with the guy and get help for the boy who wasnt wanted by his mother or just give up the relationtship? but back then i felt like he would think now dads girlfriend doesn't want me either, Sounds like i should have written that in my 1st post which I will never be doing again. He didn't live with me he has his own place we werent seeing each other for very long before I meet his son but I had known him since january.

But anyway I decided to end the relationship But still remaining freinds I was not making anything up that was my 1st relationship in 4years since I broke up with my kids father

Old 08-18-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I say troll as well. At least other trolls make an attempt to not sound crazy by going into some other threads and posting one word or one sentence just to build up some "history". You can see how they do almost a post a minute just to appear that they are not trolls (but we know they are). This guy, out of the blue, BAM!!! First post is a doozy.
What is it with being a troll!! I think you all are for being so mean

Old 08-18-2009, 11:21 PM

84 posts, read 190,137 times
Quote:
I really just needed some advice as to should i stay with the guy and get help for the boy who wasnt wanted by his mother or just give up the relationtship?
You need advice on whether you should stay with a man whose son apparently is trying to molest your 4 year old child? Excuse me, but shouldn't your concern be on YOUR CHILD'S WELFARE AND SAFETY? Forget about the relationship because if you can't bring yourself to telling your man what his son is doing to your child, then you have no real relationship with this man. Relationships are about communication among other things and if you can't talk to your man about something as important as the safety of your child, then your priorities need to be put in check.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:32 PM

Its over ok it ended with him after i did that post I just logged on today to see if the post was still here, My childs saftey does come 1st what kind of site is this its so nasty!

Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 AM

84 posts, read 190,137 times
Your post will remain unless of course you choose to delete it. Why would you think it would not still be here the next day?

I don't think anyone is being nasty. You asked for advice and mentioned your child possibly being molested. It is a serious topic and from what you posted it sounds like your concern is merely about the man and not for the concern and safety of your child. Now some may take that seriously and others may think you are merely making a phony thread. I don't know if you are for real or not, but if you are being serious about this topic, then you deserve to hear how strongly people feel about what you sought advice for. If you don't like the answers, then don't ask the questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships