Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:23 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times

Advertisements

Like if a man love video games and enjoys cartoons, would it be silly for the girl to get mad over what likes? I know most girls think that's immature and boring, but in actuality, they're twice as boring.

I mean, why do most girls think its immature for guys if they love video games or cartoons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 02:36 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
Like if a man love video games and enjoys cartoons, would it be silly for the girl to get mad over what likes? I know most girls think that's immature and boring, but in actuality, they're twice as boring.

I mean, why do most girls think its immature for guys if they love video games or cartoons?
See, it's asinine questions like these that get you in trouble! MEN do not play video games or watch cartoons. If you think girls are twice as boring as video games and cartoons, you must be 10! Maybe you just don't know what to do with girls.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
I dunno,it depends what "possessions" a girlfriend has to compete with

Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM

55 posts, read 124,257 times
Because *some* girls want full attention.... Let's face it, a man's attention span is short...

My thoughts are:
If you love what you are doing, keep doing it. Don't let someone tell you what you should do or when you should do it..

I don't think it's imature myself.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
See, it's asinine questions like these that get you in trouble! MEN do not play video games or watch cartoons. If you think girls are twice as boring as video games and cartoons, you must be 10! Maybe you just don't know what to do with girls.
Are you saying grown ups, even grown men, don't watch cartoons or play video games at all?? Thanks for proving me right.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:40 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
I just hope she doesn't hurt herself when she trips and falls down

Old 07-18-2008, 02:44 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,385,029 times
I would say it is silly for the girl to get upset, as long as the guy in question is not spending a huge amount of time on these activities (4 or more hours a day for example), and not spending time doing activities with her.

Two solutions, find a girl who likes to do these things with you, or find a way to enjoy your personal time doing these activities, and then devote some time to what you both like doing together on other days.

If she is just getting mad because she thinks it is a dumb hobby, then find someone who is less judgmental.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
I would say it is silly for the girl to get upset, as long as the guy in question is not spending a huge amount of time on these activities (4 or more hours a day for example), and not spending time doing activities with her.

Two solutions, find a girl who likes to do these things with you, or find a way to enjoy your personal time doing these activities, and then devote some time to what you both like doing together on other days.

If she is just getting mad because she thinks it is a dumb hobby, then find someone who is less judgmental.
If a girl is petty like that, then she's nothing to me but species and a waste. I sure hope there's a rise of female gamers and wouldn't trip if a man loves cartoons.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:47 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
Are you saying grown ups, even grown men, don't watch cartoons or play video games at all?? Thanks for proving me right.
Dude, if you're spending an inordinate amount of time playing video games and watching cartoons and you find girls boring, then you need to find a guy who likes doing these things, too! Sheesh!

Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Dude, if you're spending an inordinate amount of time playing video games and watching cartoons and you find girls boring, then you need to find a guy who likes doing these things, too! Sheesh!
Excuse me, I'm not into homosexuality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships