Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 05:59 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,721,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
LOL. I doubt it. I think he is the kind of gay that does not feel the need to have a sex change.

Which makes me wonder how there are different gays like that. Like Caitlin Jener I think wants to have a sex change but my husband said he is not gay who likes Ds, he is a female that likes Vs. So he is basically a lesbian, HUH? Then why have a sex change?

I will never know how human mind works #fosho.
Being gay is not the same thing as transgendered.
In the most simplest of terms gay usually refers to attraction to people of the same sex ex men being attracted to men, women being attracted to women.

Transgendered is feeling mentally that you are a man when you were physically born as a woman. You can be transgendered and still be attracted to people of the opposite sex or both sexes.

It is interesting that when the fact that it was a gay man that wrote the post some of the posters appeared to change their perception of the situation ex. .. oh well he is gay so that is to be expected. That speaks volumes to how sometimes we can make assumptions about people's values and what is considered appropriate behaviour based on details such as sexual orientation, which is really unfair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2015, 06:16 PM

282 posts, read 219,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Being gay is not the same thing as transgendered.
In the most simplest of terms gay usually refers to attraction to people of the same sex ex men being attracted to men, women being attracted to women.

Transgendered is feeling mentally that you are a man when you were physically born as a woman. You can be transgendered and still be attracted to people of the opposite sex or both sexes.

It is interesting that when the fact that it was a gay man that wrote the post some of the posters appeared to change their perception of the situation ex. .. oh well he is gay so that is to be expected. That speaks volumes to how sometimes we can make assumptions about people's values and what is considered appropriate behaviour based on details such as sexual orientation, which is really unfair.
I am an equal opportunity basher . The OP admitted he was for ONS. I look down on anyone on any sexual orientation who is into ONS. And suddenly they 'matured' and now feels 'cheap' they were 'used for ONS. Huh?

For me it's like once a cheater always a cheater. Ya know what I am saying?

Last edited by supergirlygirl; 10-28-2015 at 06:26 PM..

Old 10-28-2015, 06:42 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,632,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
And at this point, an old man. (This post is nearly six years old. Hell, the OP may not even BE a man any more...)
freaking hilarious

Old 10-28-2015, 06:54 PM

645 posts, read 750,264 times
i think that's most guys intentions anyways to get laid....you could be with a guy for months before sleeping with him then you do and he leaves you...so I don't think it really matters when you do it...its all on the person and if they really like you and want to be with you....so don't feel bad....just move on...

Old 10-28-2015, 08:36 PM

277 posts, read 271,389 times
I am sorry you feel horrible. But no offense, you are going to a guy's house after only a couple of dates. What did you expect? A marriage proposal? Or did you think he'd make you a cup of tea, rub your feet and read you a story? It's not like he raped you. You were in it together.

If you had a FANTASTIC time, then that's a reason to celebrate and be happy it happened!

My understanding is that you are getting attached more than he is, but that's not a reason to feel cheap. He didn't pay for your time, did he? You both enjoyed it equally, so why exactly are you victimizing yourself?!

How do you know that's all he wanted? Did he tell you not to contact him ever again? Is there any chance you'll go on more dates?

If at the end of the night you left his place acting all depressed and like you are the victim of god knows what, just FIY, that probably wasn't a huge turn on or confirmation to him.

It's a good idea to learn to enjoy sex for what it is and not expect that it will lead anywhere else. Sex is sex, emotions are emotions, and marriage is marriage. Sometimes they overlap, other times they don't. It's healthy to see the boundaries and learn to enjoy each of them. If you only want sex with a promise of marriage, you should make that clear from the beginning. I hope you start feeling better. From my perspective, I actually want to congratulate you for having a FANTASTIC night. Many here haven't had one in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Well, I met this guy one night at a local pub and thought he was just the cutest thing ever. We chatted and shared a couple of kisses, but I neglected to offer my number or get his. I was bummed because I really had a spark with this guy (he's Argentine, in phenominal shape, and a great kisser too).

Anway, I was so happy last night to finally, after 6 weeks, run into him again. We chatted and flirted and he invited me to his house. Yeah, I did it, I slept with him.

I KNEW when he invited me to his house that that was all he wanted. Don't get me wrong, it was FANTASTIC, but not what I want in my life right now. I feel disappointed, cheap, and saddened. I'm not out "looking" for love, but I'm certainly open to the idea, but every guy I meet just wants a "wham, bam, thank you sam" and that's it Is dating and getting to know someone part of a bygone era?

Old 10-28-2015, 10:32 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,232,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
There are steps between nothing and full on sex. If you just start hooking up with every person that crosses your path then sex becomes casual just like washing your hands and there is nothing special about it.
i know this is a very old thread. but i just wanted to say that i agree with you.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:05 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,901 times
wait a f***in second

the op is a guy??

oh bloody hell

Old 10-29-2015, 08:20 AM

1,273 posts, read 990,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
I am an equal opportunity basher . The OP admitted he was for ONS. I look down on anyone on any sexual orientation who is into ONS. And suddenly they 'matured' and now feels 'cheap' they were 'used for ONS. Huh?

For me it's like once a cheater always a cheater. Ya know what I am saying?
Get off your high horse

Old 10-29-2015, 08:27 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
wait a f***in second

the op is a guy??

oh bloody hell
Awww cupcake, is this your first time learning that there are gay men?

Welcome to the real world.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:28 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,943,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Awww cupcake, is this your first time learning that there are gay men?

Welcome to the real world.

Is it that or is it that the poster doesn't realize guys can feel used for sex just as much as women can?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships