Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2017, 10:58 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
So we can discuss things that are NOT related to relationships? Can we ask questions like why do so many men post pictures of themselves on dating sites where they are either standing in front of a boat, motorcycle or sports car? Or with a beer in their hand? Or holding up a dead fish or animal they caught.

I am not understanding this at all.
If it's actually THEIR stuff! Well the beer probably is, but its surprising when the car or boat isn't, what's that all about? Some even borrow a dog to lure you in. I steer clear of the ones who are with other women in their pics. Usually with a clarifying caption of: "just a friend at (wherever)" .
I already know how THAT'S going to go....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2017, 12:47 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Quote:
I'm all up for good natured banter.
Hey, chiluvr! Nice to see you in here.

Old 06-03-2017, 01:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Well thank you kind sir.
My pleasure

Old 06-03-2017, 04:24 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I was about 20 or so and was at a work related lunch that was catered. I remember walking across the room to bar area and asked the lady working there for a can of pop. She was probably about 40 or so. As I go to walk away this lady says to me, and I quote "you have a cool walk".

I just politely smiled at her and walked away. I think about that statement she made to me once every so often. I think, what the hell did she mean??? What was she trying to pull, was she hoping that I'd tip her or something.

What a mind F. LOL, All these years later I find myself like I said every once in a while pondering it.

I was walking through the parking lot today leaving the grocery store and I thought about it again. LOL.

Funny how this stuff creeps up on ya.

Maybe ol' Chow has got some swagger, who knows????

Old 06-03-2017, 04:29 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I was about 20 or so and was at a work related lunch that was catered. I remember walking across the room to bar area and asked the lady working there for a can of pop. She was probably about 40 or so. As I go to walk away this lady says to me, and I quote "you have a cool walk".

I just politely smiled at her and walked away. I think about that statement she made to me once every so often. I think, what the hell did she mean??? What was she trying to pull, was she hoping that I'd tip her or something.

What a mind F. LOL, All these years later I find myself like I said every once in a while pondering it.

I was walking through the parking lot today leaving the grocery store and I thought about it again. LOL.

Funny how this stuff creeps up on ya.

Maybe ol' Chow has got some swagger, who knows????
Oooooooooooooh Chow, she was mackin' on you!!!

Old 06-03-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Oooooooooooooh Chow, she was mackin' on you!!!
LOL, she probably was.

Like I said I was 20-ish and she was probably mid late 40's. Maybe younger, hard to gauge when you're young. I look back at pics of me at that age and I looked practically like an infant. LOL.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Looks like Londons has ANOTHER set of terrorist attacks i.e. Van driving into people, stabbings etc.

I've just seen the headline but as it's just happened there's no real details as yet unfortunately but it seems a few incidents have occured in central London at different places..

Not sure if they're related yet but... I'm at home at can hear lots of police sirens outside and I'm not really close to the incidents so F knows what's going on!

Old 06-03-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Looks like Londons has ANOTHER set of terrorist attacks i.e. Van driving into people, stabbings etc.

I've just seen the headline but as it's just happened there's no real details as yet unfortunately but it seems a few incidents have occured in central London at different places..

Not sure if they're related yet but... I'm at home at can hear lots of police sirens outside and I'm not really close to the incidents so F knows what's going on!
Yeah, saw that on my homepage. Sorry to hear it, man, really truly am sorry to hear it. Manchester just a little while back, now this stuff. Don't know what's going on, streaming some news right now and not really sure what's happening.

Scary times now man. Grab your loved ones and be safe.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:28 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post

Ohhhhhhh no

I'm at an event and had not heard. Thx for sharing luv.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:55 PM

15,220 posts, read 10,322,026 times
I have to turn on the news. My brother-in-law works in London.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships