Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2016, 07:08 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Not a huge fan of rums but I do like some of that spicy rum, Kraken is ok with me.
I love rum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 08:35 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,481 times
The new iPhone update sucks. iOS 10 or whatever. I'm not digging it at all.

It's not convenient when typing on a forum like this or sending emails.

I just accidentally called my fiancé 3 times in a row, because I didn't know the call had gone through any of the times. Before this update, the call started counting once it started ringing. Now it doesn't start counting until the other party answers. I called two times and thought it wasn't going through. I didn't have the phone to my ear, so I didn't hear the ringtone. Then on the third try I heard her pick up and the timer on the call started counting. She thought something bad happened, but I told her I didn't realize the call had went through the first two times. 😤

Old 09-30-2016, 10:36 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I bought a bottle of black label Captain Morgan. Rum is the order of the evening.
Have you tried high octane Stroh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Not a huge fan of rums but I do like some of that spicy rum, Kraken is ok with me.
Bite your tongue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I love rum.
Having a former sailor for a dad set a rum precedent in our house growing up. We as children weren't allowed to swig the bottle but I did get to use it in dessert, so I'd make the booziest rum balls this side of the Caribbean islands. My last bottle of Stroh dried up recently, so imma plan a hop to Austria soon.

Old 09-30-2016, 10:47 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Have you tried high octane Stroh?

Bite your tongue!

Having a former sailor for a dad set a rum precedent in our house growing up. We as children weren't allowed to swig the bottle but I did get to use it in dessert, so I'd make the booziest rum balls this side of the Caribbean islands. My last bottle of Stroh dried up recently, so imma plan a hop to Austria soon.
No, I have not.

Old 10-01-2016, 02:03 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,128,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
The new iPhone update sucks. iOS 10 or whatever. I'm not digging it at all.

It's not convenient when typing on a forum like this or sending emails.

I just accidentally called my fiancé 3 times in a row, because I didn't know the call had gone through any of the times. Before this update, the call started counting once it started ringing. Now it doesn't start counting until the other party answers. I called two times and thought it wasn't going through. I didn't have the phone to my ear, so I didn't hear the ringtone. Then on the third try I heard her pick up and the timer on the call started counting. She thought something bad happened, but I told her I didn't realize the call had went through the first two times. 😤
That update locked my phone up completely, during the update process. No way to cancel it either, so I had to wait for the battery to die. Now I refuse to allow the update to install again.

Old 10-01-2016, 07:58 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
When I try to skip the updates, my phone starts doing strange things.

I have had a million things on my mind lately. Work, my stuff, his stuff, juggling everything. Having to read between the lines (and what a person might want or expect) is just something I don't have in me lately. I catch myself in fog at times. I apologize if my patience isn't in large supply.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:45 PM

It stared out looking cold and damp and dreary. Had I got my butt up and outside earlier (maybe) I would have had a more productive day. I took my big sis out for a Mexican dinner. We stopped at a book sale (as if either of us needs more). Then I moved a couple things from one house to the other. I wore long sleeves, thinking that it was chilly, when it was actually warm out! Sheesh.

Old 10-01-2016, 06:26 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Whipped up some "deconstructed" shepherds pie for dinner.

Old 10-01-2016, 07:02 PM

I have yet to have Shepards pie. The next time you fix it, let me know what time dinner will be served. LOL

Old 10-01-2016, 07:09 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
I have yet to have Shepards pie. The next time you fix it, let me know what time dinner will be served. LOL
LOL...

Yeah, trying to figure out ways to get some quick easy meals going. I'm really trying to get away from pre-made food or fast food. I've got to try and eat a bit better, I figure as long as it's home made you have a head start, you don't know what's in pre made food these days. Since my high BP diagnosis and my blood work came back with blood sugar that is at pre-diabetics levels I really need to get this stuff under control.

I take a cheat with the taters, I use less taters and slip in some cauliflower, it really does the trick, they breakdown and get soft and creamy along with the taters and helps to "stretch" the potato.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships