Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 01:38 PM

733 posts, read 1,931,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Talk about being confused---yesterday I was talking to one person and tody there's a name change and I didn't know it. I was wondering who I was talking to.
LOL! imagine my shock when I tried to log in....LOL

It was a request made a while ago when I realized "shuffle" made me sound like I had a pacemaker and a cane

Of course after 3 tries I thought...Hey, maybe they changed it, and lo and behold.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,359,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
LOL! imagine my shock when I tried to log in....LOL

It was a request made a while ago when I realized "shuffle" made me sound like I had a pacemaker and a cane

Of course after 3 tries I thought...Hey, maybe they changed it, and lo and behold.....
At 6:45 in the morning I'm not really awake and didn't know what was going on

Old 01-19-2009, 01:42 PM

730 posts, read 2,892,249 times
How sad.

It seems like there are quite a few people here who would actually discount someone because of a tattoo.

What if you fell in love with the person without even knowing they had a tattoo? Would you stop seeing them simply because of a tattoo?

I guess I'm glad I have tattoos because I would NEVER want to be with someone with such shallow values.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
At 6:45 in the morning I'm not really awake and didn't know what was going on
LOL,...me either...it told me that I had to wait 15 minutes before trying to log in again because I used up all my attempts .....lmao.....took me a minute to figure it out .....I think it was after my fisrt cup of coffee

Old 01-19-2009, 01:46 PM

All the women I've gone out with who have had tattoos were always more outgoing, socialble and fun to be with. Besides we can always compare tats if we run out of things to do or talk about.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
LOL,...me either...it told me that I had to wait 15 minutes before trying to log in again because I used up all my attempts .....lmao.....took me a minute to figure it out .....I think it was after my fisrt cup of coffee
I went the same route when the computer came back up and I had to change my password.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:51 PM

91 posts, read 231,728 times
I have a few tattoos, (no tramp stamps). IF someone's willing to date me before they find out that I have tattoos, then I see no problem with dating me after they find out. If my tattoos are a turn off then so be it. I've dated guys with tattoos, and I've dated women with tattoos. I find them to be a turn on.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnePatrice View Post
How sad.

It seems like there are quite a few people here who would actually discount someone because of a tattoo.

What if you fell in love with the person without even knowing they had a tattoo? Would you stop seeing them simply because of a tattoo?

I guess I'm glad I have tattoos because I would NEVER want to be with someone with such shallow values.
Society on some levels has taught people that tattoos are related to gangs, prisons, criminals, or degenerates in general. What it hasn't done is impress how tattoos begun, how their meanings evolved, and that there are people from all walks who have them.....

Things change slowly, maybe in time this will too.......

Old 01-19-2009, 01:53 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,158,015 times
Quote:
All the women I've gone out with who have had tattoos were always more outgoing, socialble and fun to be with. Besides we can always compare tats if we run out of things to do or talk about.
Good point

Old 01-19-2009, 02:01 PM

The first thing I look for on a woman, after the normal being clean, etc., is to see if she has any tats. If so, she gets more of my attention. I work with 4 women---3 of them have tats and 2 have piercings. The piercings, like tats, are nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships