Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 09:54 PM

52,386 posts, read 52,853,492 times

Advertisements

I would find it cool.... less broads to get in my business.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2013, 10:06 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,169,994 times
Wow nice to see some like it. Nope, I'm not a psycho murderer but just someone open to anyone that wants to be my friend. I don't really ask to much for someone to be my friend; just be kind and care about getting to know me better and that's all.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:06 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,692,343 times
Look for men who are the same. They will not be judgemental.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:15 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,649,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
Wow nice to see some like it. Nope, I'm not a psycho murderer but just someone open to anyone that wants to be my friend. I don't really ask to much for someone to be my friend; just be kind and care about getting to know me better and that's all.

Well it is not a big deal just as long as you not to clingy and have you own hobbies.

I have to cut friends out of my life that were holding me back and where a cancer. That being said I do not have many friends . It is hard to make friends once you get older but i am trying.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:22 PM

348 posts, read 550,578 times
I don't care if a woman has only a couple of fans. But if she is constantly changing friends, that's a big red flag for me. I went out with a girl somewhat recently who was constantly not speaking to various friends for seemingly trivial reasons. Seemed very immature to me.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:28 PM

570 posts, read 723,207 times
Wouldn't matter to me.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVanNostren View Post
I don't care if a woman has only a couple of fans. But if she is constantly changing friends, that's a big red flag for me. I went out with a girl somewhat recently who was constantly not speaking to various friends for seemingly trivial reasons. Seemed very immature to me.
It's really them that stopped talking to me. If I get lucky, I get a ''once in a blue moon'' call on my cell but will probably have to wait a year or so for this to even happen or it might not.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:42 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,820,547 times
Quote:
I rejected a guy last month (he wasn't my type and didn't hold my same values either; I'm only seeking my male counterpart) and he thought I'm a woman that has some friends, has been in several relationships but is now single and go out sometimes; he thought I was the typical woman and what is to be expected. I lied about it.

The truth is I hardly ever get invited to parties, much less movies by friends. I hardly ever have friends and I'm not really an introverted individual as many think. I always had problem making friends and when I do, they either aren't interest in continue hanging out with me or might one day invite me, only to cancel it in the following days; something always happen. Basically, I'm really a loner with only very few occasional friends and only hang out with my family sometimes. I get the feeling that maybe I might be lacking some social skills (I never had actually friends as a kid and teen either, just few I would sometimes hang out with out of luck). Though, getting a bf wouldn't be a problem if I weren't too selective; I just don't want any man, not less former womanizers with double standards.

This is what I've been wondering: if a man meets a woman in her mid-late 20's that hardly ever has any friends and other than trying to finish her major, she's stuck at home in her spare time what would he really think of her? Some people think I got out once a week but actually the last time I've gone to a party has been about 2-3 years ago and that's only out of luck. Overall, having very few friends that I wouldn't even called friends since I don't even hang out with them either was never my choice. Not sure if some men might mind this and find it kind of weird. Or do men generally don't care about this??
This screams red flag. I'm very introverted myself but I do manage to have a pretty active social life. A lack of friends is going to have me thinking she is going to be very dependent on me for social interaction.

3,452 posts, read 4,628,505 times
Quote:
I rejected a guy last month (he wasn't my type and didn't hold my same values either; I'm only seeking my male counterpart) and he thought I'm a woman that has some friends, has been in several relationships but is now single and go out sometimes; he thought I was the typical woman and what is to be expected. I lied about it.

Not sure if some men might mind this and find it kind of weird. Or do men generally don't care about this??
Depends. One thing I will say...

The LESS MALE FRIENDS you have.....THE BETTER.

Can't tell you how many single woman I meet on a weekly basis that have all kinds of "platonic" male friends in their lives.

Guys like myself see this is a HUGE TURNOFF.

No real man wants to compete. Remember that ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced Coffee View Post
Wouldn't matter to me.
Thanks...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships