Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Yes or No?
Yes 45 90.00%
No 5 10.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2013, 10:32 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,689,634 times

Advertisements

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2013, 10:41 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,360,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Part 2 to the thread I started last week with the ladies and will be just as simple.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...dated-man.html

Have you ever dated or been in a relationship with a woman who was objectively speaking much more attractive than you are? How did that make you feel? Were you insecure? Etc
The way I see it, any woman is "more attractive" than me. But I seem to get the ones that are like attractive to the extreme. I mean when I see her, I could feel my soul shake or something like that.

I wouldn't call it insecure, but I did find myself wondering what was up, especially since the one before that was an average-unattractive woman who acted like I was some mud on the carpet.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:49 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,580,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
I think so, its natural. Look at the animal kingdom, female bears, lions, alligators, etc. tend to be more "attractive' than the males. You can see it in their eyes. There are exceptions, like birds, where the males tend to be more colorful.

Old 12-11-2013, 03:49 PM

2,954 posts, read 2,905,583 times
No...I'm at the epitome of facial aesthetics

Old 12-11-2013, 05:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,656,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
How big is the gap between them?
Well, he looks like a homeless middle eastern hipster (his words, not mine ) and she's a super hot Brazilian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Some best friend you are. Lol!
We're both realists..it's one of the reasons we get along so well

Old 06-18-2021, 03:43 PM

539 posts, read 733,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedontherun View Post
I think so, its natural. Look at the animal kingdom, female bears, lions, alligators, etc. tend to be more "attractive' than the males. You can see it in their eyes. There are exceptions, like birds, where the males tend to be more colorful.
It's not natural. They're not exceptions. Move on.

Old 06-19-2021, 04:13 AM

760 posts, read 422,676 times
Most of the time, I've dated women who are more physically attractive/younger.

There are far more women out there in the world who are hot, and very few men who are above average, let alone hot. As such, women will often date men who aren't as attractive as they are, unless they want to stay single for a long time. Same principle goes for casual sex and casual relationships. When an attractive woman has gone a long time without sex, it doesn't take much in terms of what a man oughta look for her to sleep with him, as long as he is average-looking, he won't have that much of a hard time getting a woman like that to come with him for the night, or to date him.

Most of the women I date would be considered to be physically attractive in most cultures. Early 20s, 5'7'' to 6 feet tall, naturally slim, a pretty face,thick, full, beautiful hair, and a great smile to go along with the rest, and the older women I date(women who are 20, 30, 40 years older than me) fill the same mold.

I figured out back when I was in my teens that men are far more fixated on a woman's looks than attractive women are fixated on a man's looks. I'm average heigh(5'10'') and average weight(160lbs at 10%) my face is pretty meh, pretty much the same face as Christian Slater back in his Interview With the Vampire days, like every other guy around here, just take a walk around any big, urban city around the world these days, and although It would be impossible to miss how I got a lot more one-night stands and friends with benefits with movie stars, sports stars, top of the ladder fashion models and musicians, back when I was 18 and 230lbs at 8%body fat, I'm now nothing special to write home about, and I still do decently, despite being a man in my 30s and being long past my physical prime.

Hot women care about a man's personality a LOT more than they care about his physical aesthetics, and the same goes for his income. Most of the time I pretend to live with a bunch of roomates and I pretend to have no job/make minimum wage, and they still like me enough to date me.

So, don't worry about not being Hollywood A-List good-looking to get a hot woman to sleep with you or to date you, attractive women, collectively, aren't picky. Don't worry about how much money you make, just go talk to that hot girl next time you go to a nightclub and you see her dancing in the dance floor.

work on your self-esteem, develop a well-rounded, funny, charming personality, and you will do good with attractive young women. That's how I got together with most of the women I got together with.

But if you guys are balding.. for the love of everything, just go get a hair transplant. Nothing ages a man as fast as going bald!

Last edited by BrentwoodfamilyMart; 06-19-2021 at 04:25 AM..

Old 06-19-2021, 12:52 PM

61,901 posts, read 87,406,262 times
You are dating all those gorgeous women, and then ...what happens?

Old 06-19-2021, 01:25 PM

2,416 posts, read 1,538,987 times
Young, super attractive women come with some additional baggage/issues that you often don't find with above average looking women. Not always, but more often than not.

Old 06-20-2021, 01:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,319,096 times
Date? I married her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships