Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
I'm talking about the moderators here. The moderators here often abuse their moderator powers to lock and ban users that they don't like.
I don't really have many members here on the Relationships board that I simply dislike.

I have some that I find interesting, amusing, insightful, etc.

Male and female. I even get a kick outta some of the players (or so they claim to be). Why should I dislike them? I'm not dating any of'em.

I think that if my hammer was as harsh as you're imagining, you'd be making a new alias this afternoon after I banned you for violating the "don't discuss mod actions on the open forum" rule.

Since I'm not particularly uptight and I've never personally seen you violate that rule before, I'll just invite you to contact one of us if you'd like to discuss a particular issue.

I will say that insulting the entire forum isn't likely to engender warm feelings from anyone who posts here.

Just a thought.

At the end of the day? This is just an Internet forum. No need to get so riled up.

And...

Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
...thread closed.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships