Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 05:57 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,722,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
The reality is most people will eventually marry, even the most anti marriage. I've seen stats that state something like 90% of people will eventually marry (I think it was something like 94% but can't remember)but when you take out those who are not allowed to marry like priests and nuns the number becomes higher. My point being that people can say they hate marriage and are against it but most will marry.
Your evidence? I really don't believe you. Just give me terms to search in google in order to find a link where that statistic exist. That's all I ask of you. That makes no sense for someone who is anti-marriage to marry. Why would they do something they don't want to do? I'm anti-marriage and guess what.............. I'm not married. I know shocking.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:00 PM

691 posts, read 1,432,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Maybe all the mods are women?? Who knows?? Seriously, I am a man and I got a little chuckle out of the OP. I didn't take it that seriously. Life will go on.
The point is that most women don't like it one bit when they are disrespected...yet they have no problem disrespecting others in the same manner. In fact, many of them get offended over a man getting offended over it...how dare we evil males have feelings.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,654,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
A guy I was dating in college when I was in my late teens tried using the 'milk...cow' statement to me once, but he butchered it badly.

He was going out constantly with his friends and I approached him as to whether he really wanted this relationship (I was feeling ignored), and the topic of dating other people came up . He was a really trustworthy guy, but I asked him, "You can tell me if you're interested in dating other people, or if you've fooled around behind my back".

His response:

"Why go out for milk when I have a cow at home?"

It came out funny-sounding, but I knew what he meant. We broke up around a year later, but not because of infidelity. That line still makes me laugh.
That is hilarious

Old 09-17-2012, 06:08 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,475,955 times
That's enough.

For the record, I just got home. I went out. I got caught in a rainstorm. I'm wet. I picked up a little dinner for the family.

I was not reading CD, but I got the report alerts. Not like I could respond to them because I was...

DRIVING IN THE RAIN.

As an aside? I love men. LOVE.

And I think that joke doesn't refer to penis size. I think it refers to getting sausage by having to buy the whole pig.

It's lighthearted. I never assume anyone is actually calling me a cow when that old "buy the cow/milk free" bit gets trotted out.

Chill. Don't take yourself so seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships