Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 06:50 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,377 times

Advertisements

I use skittles, that works for me. No one can resist the rainbow. NO ONE!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 07:42 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,731,483 times
Your chances are rather good. Quite a few beautiful women are some of the neediest because they are physically very visible, but other people tend to ignore their personalities and focus on the physical. So,

Even if you don't have money, if you are generous with your time and assistance and you have the makings of a good friend, you could at least get them to notice you. Quite a few beautiful women have many suitors and detractors, but not so many real friends.

Treat them with respect (not like a trophy to be won) and within that population there are a few who would fall for you because they are not superficial, even though they are beautiful.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:13 AM

857 posts, read 1,423,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Some like older guys . Look at Catherine Zeta-Jones. She doesn't need the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
She's married to Michael Douglas! A rich and famous actor. Your making it seem like she's married to some average joe blow.
Ya I would definitely agree that Michael Douglas covers both options 1 & 2 and that is WHY he got CZJ.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:49 AM

13 posts, read 19,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dude View Post
I am 47 fat and ugly but i love beautiful women. I dont have a whole lot of money and lack confident because i am overweight and not very attractive.

What are my chances of getting women like this without have to hire them for 1 hour at a time?

Aloha wau ia oe Tyrone. - YouTube
Go get a liposuction done, get a plastic surgery if you are ugly, like something on the lines of facial reconstructive surgery. Workout for a few months and build a six pack of abs, move in close to a college neighborhood and throw parties at your place on the weekends inviting a lot of women, bang some of them after the parties the others will come flocking.

Also try to be funny and play it cool, once you start throwing around some money the majority of the women will be all over you anyway.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:09 AM

896 posts, read 1,477,051 times
What the hell is in it for the beautiful women??

And if you are dating hot, who in the hell are the fugly women supposed to boink?

Old 01-13-2012, 09:16 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
So - you're a superficial, shallow guy looking for a hot woman to overlook your outside and see who you are inside... Yeah - that makes sense.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:18 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dude View Post
I am 47 fat and ugly but i love beautiful women. I dont have a whole lot of money and lack confident because i am overweight and not very attractive.

What are my chances of getting women like this without have to hire them for 1 hour at a time?

Aloha wau ia oe Tyrone. - YouTube
Zero.

What gorgeous woman is going to want an older, overweight, ugly man who lacks money and confidence?

If you are that age you should have enough money to live comfortably. Since you don't that says to me that you can't manage money which means I am not going anywhere near you. That may not be the case. The economy probably tanked you assets but that doesn't matter. This is a surface evaluation which is all you are going to get with a gorgeous woman.

Overweight. Some go for those who are overweight. Chubby chasers. Or just a pity date for a free dinner. But let's be honest. A gorgeous woman is going to go for the muscle man or skinny rocker type.

Ugly. Come on now. If you think you are ugly then no woman is going to think otherwise.

Confidence is a must. If you lack the confidence in yourself then no woman is going to take a second look at you. The would rather be with a man who knows who he is and is much better off than you.

Cruel isn't it? What are you going to do about it? Are you going to get off the couch and go work on yourself or are you going to sit around and wait for a damn unicorn to walk into your living room?

You gotta work for any woman and if you can't do that for yourself you can forget about getting with ANY woman let alone a gorgeous one.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:20 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
1. Drive a Mercedes 450SL.
2. Be able to lick your ears with your tongue.
3. Casually mention your vacation homes on Lanai and Virgin Gorda.
4. Actually talk to them as if they were living, breathing people and not goddesses.

#4 is actually the most effective route.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:23 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
Ya I would definitely agree that Michael Douglas covers both options 1 & 2 and that is WHY he got CZJ.
Michael Douglas is hot first of all and secondly he was turned down by CZJ at first.

His first words to her were " I want you to be the mother of my children. ".

She had some witty retort and walked off. He had to chase that tail.

He has looks, money, confidence and everything else that the OP doesn't.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:45 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Michael Douglas is hot first of all and secondly he was turned down by CZJ at first.

His first words to her were " I want you to be the mother of my children. ".

She had some witty retort and walked off. He had to chase that tail.

He has looks, money, confidence and everything else that the OP doesn't.
So...are you normally interested in walking corpses or is Michael Douglas out of the norm for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships