Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 01:59 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,034,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You can't. The girl is asking; I'm responding in a nice manner...

ha ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2011, 02:08 PM

19,837 posts, read 20,447,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
A dream come true...?
lmfao!

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 PM

13,635 posts, read 21,457,883 times
The term can imply that either
A~ he hasn't gotten it from her yet but wants it so bad that he becomes a fool for it

B~ has gotten it from her and it is so good or she is so hot that he can't get enough and acts like a fool for it.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:16 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,659,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
A~ he hasn't gotten it from her yet but wants it so bad that he becomes a fool for it

B~ has gotten it from her and it is so good or she is so hot that he can't get enough and acts like a fool for it.
Thanks lionking. this is one of the best answers so far

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,114,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post

C~ it's the only pooswah he's ever had and doesn't think enough of himself to imagine that he can ever get any other

D~ he's just a dip****

Old 08-25-2011, 02:30 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,210,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herc130 View Post

There are female things that, really, honestly...most guys do not like doing. The one's that do it without complaint are either ***** whipped or maybe they really don't mind.
Im glad you threw that last bolded part in there. Because I would hate for men to think that if you do something for or with a woman that ordinarily you might not do, that you are pu---y whipped. I mean granted, some men ARE p----y whipped, i just mean dont think that because you do some nice things you are whipped.

To me, in a relationship, there will be times when you do things just becauses it pleases your partner. It's called being nice, or simply loving your SO. I hate baseball and loud drunk men. However, doesnt mean I would never have a boyfriend come over with his buddies, and serve them their beer and wings and cook their hamburgs on the grill etc while they scratch themselves and watch the game. LOL Id rather be getting a massage with the girls. But then, it would make me happy to see him and his friends relax and have a good time. That wouldnt make me d##k whipped, would it? And im not the overly 'domestic' type, but i love doing stuff like that.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:03 PM

19,837 posts, read 20,447,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
That wouldnt make me d##k whipped, would it?
Totally.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:10 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,749,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
How would you define a guy who is p*ussy-whipped? I'm just curious. Some people think it's when a guy does whatever his female SO tells him to do. Others can confuse a guy being extremely considerate (doesn't meant giving into every demand she wants) as being "p*ssy-whipped."

But what do you guys think? Can you give examples of the difference between a nice guy and a p*ssy-whipped guy?
I think the basic difference between nice guy and PW guy is boundaries. It's fine to be thoughtful and generous with your woman, but if you find that you are a slave to her high-maintenance tendencies, something's gotta give. Preferably, not the man, because he's given enough already.

I think "The Fellas" coined this term to give their friend an easily relatable way to let him know he's allowing a woman to walk all over him.

That's the fellas having their friend's back. It's rather sweet, actually.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:24 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,747,509 times
Its a derogatory term used by misogynistic men when their bromance doesn't trump the romance in their lives anymore.

Last edited by JustJulia; 08-25-2011 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:08 PM

48,709 posts, read 35,196,678 times
A good guy does it because he loves you.

A p*ssy whipped guy does it because he's scared of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships