Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 11:48 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,382,282 times

Advertisements

She's being veeerrry rude, and quite disconcerting with her behavior, downright strange....tell her that the parents have a will already made, and it only includes their immediate children by birth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 12:10 PM

4,539 posts, read 8,380,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
She's being veeerrry rude, and quite disconcerting with her behavior, downright strange....tell her that the parents have a will already made, and it only includes their immediate children by birth.
Wayyyy beyond extremely rude and greedy and creepy.

The OP could spin it this way. If the FSIL has something that is really nice, let's say clothes or something, then the OP could walk out of the kitchen with a butcher knife and say, "Gee you know I really like that pink sweater you have and I would love to have it after you die. But I don't want to wait that long so could you come here for a minute?" all the while smiling sweetly and saying it in a sweet girls voice.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:58 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,233,263 times
Okay next time she does this , tell her okay well that is assuming you are still around when the folks go . She will get the point maybe , if she does not keep repeating the statement that I just gave you . I think she must be extremely ill bred and ill mannered to have that pop out of her mouth . I would confront my brother about his trampy ill bred s.o. ..

Old 04-14-2011, 08:41 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,382,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Wayyyy beyond extremely rude and greedy and creepy.

The OP could spin it this way. If the FSIL has something that is really nice, let's say clothes or something, then the OP could walk out of the kitchen with a butcher knife and say, "Gee you know I really like that pink sweater you have and I would love to have it after you die. But I don't want to wait that long so could you come here for a minute?" all the while smiling sweetly and saying it in a sweet girls voice.
Oh yeh!! right ON!!

Old 04-14-2011, 10:08 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,986,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I'd lay into her so bad she'd be in therapy by the end of the week.
This. I'd flip my lid on her right on the spot, bring my parents in, inform them of what was going on, and make her feel like a fool for being born.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:03 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,247,544 times
WTF?? I mean really!!! This makes me madder than 400 He Double L's!!!!

Also makes me glad not to have any siblings, much less greedy pawed ones!!!

I'd show her the door..*sings* you're not welcome any more"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships