Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:21 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,414,721 times

Advertisements

Don't pull over on the side of the road... in the middle of a trip.. to get it on!!!!!
*cringes*

No one, being the good samaratin, wants to pull over to "make sure everything's ok!!" and see your hangin out!!!

...or maybe they would..but that gets into creep-central.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:31 PM

141 posts, read 615,945 times
Don't worry Kitten, I'll make sure we pull off far from the road to prevent any "bum" shots out the window

Old 07-26-2007, 02:34 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,796,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixierox View Post
Don't worry Kitten, I'll make sure we pull off far from the road to prevent any "bum" shots out the window
Even better, try to hide far from the road behind a tree, so it shades over the car.

Now if both are outside the car, you def. would let the good samaratin know not to come over to assist.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:40 PM

Wouldn't want a good samaratin to get more than they bargained for.

For reals tho...I don't think I have anything to worry about. I waited on the side of the road for over an hour waiting for help on the freeway and NO1 stopped. Hmmmmm...maybe if we were "getting it on" someone would have stopped at least out of curiosity.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:50 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,414,721 times
Quote:
...maybe if we were "getting it on" someone would have stopped at least out of curiosity.
Not to sound like a total pessimist...but the first thing that would come to my mind if I saw a car pulled over and a woman bent over and you know what. . . . would be to keep my distance, pull over (but keep my eye on the poor young thing that had so OBVIOSLY just been kidnapped, car hijacked, and now being raped within an inch of her life!!) and called 911.. lol.

Imagine THAT while you're trying for your "finale" in the woods...

"Hey honey..." (panting) .... "are those police sirens coming closer to us?? Quick! where are my pants!"

Old 07-26-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Wouldn't want a good samaratin to get more than they bargained for.

For reals tho...I don't think I have anything to worry about. I waited on the side of the road for over an hour waiting for help on the freeway and NO1 stopped. Hmmmmm...maybe if we were "getting it on" someone would have stopped at least out of curiosity.
I know what you mean about waiting for help and no one stops...I am sure if drivers see a car moving or bouncing, they will be curious. Otherwise you will see flashing red lights behind you. Now talk your way out of that one.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlekitten View Post
Not to sound like a total pessimist...but the first thing that would come to my mind if I saw a car pulled over and a woman bent over and you know what. . . . would be to keep my distance, pull over (but keep my eye on the poor young thing that had so OBVIOSLY just been kidnapped, car hijacked, and now being raped within an inch of her life!!) and called 911.. lol.

Imagine THAT while you're trying for your "finale" in the woods...

"Hey honey..." (panting) .... "are those police sirens coming closer to us?? Quick! where are my pants!"
LOL, OH My..The way of thinking...

Old 07-26-2007, 03:06 PM

That's sad Kitten but you're right.

Alright alright...I won't pull over on the side of the road. I'll find a new nooki place. You guys take all the fun out of it.
That's OK, I pride myself on my imagination. There's always other ideas brewing in this insane mind on mine.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:12 PM

788 posts, read 4,082,054 times
Sex with us is really sporadic. We might do it a few times one week, none at all for the next couple weeks, and then maybe once the next week. I feel like we should be doing it more.

By the way, 9 out of 10 times, I orgasim, which before my husband, was a very rare thing. What I love about making love to my husband, is that he will do all he can to wait until I am ready. I asked him how he does it once, and he said that he forces himself to think of baseball and men's feet--he can wait a lot longer once those images are in his head.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:15 PM

That's too funny Cali. That must be a programmed response (at least the baseball part) I get the same thing. He'll even start announcing a game in the middle of the moment. Makes me laugh! Anything to keep the woman happy. Got to love that about a man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships