Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:05 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,359,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
When do you work?
lol.... I work 9-5

Most of the time when we have our multiple sessions it's during the weekend. When we first wake up, maybe around lunch, then at night. We're not married and have been together 10 years so we might as well be. Sometimes we go at it again 5 minutes after we finished (Round 2)

I was just saying the other day how amazing it is that we've been together this long and we're so attracted to one another.

Also take into account I am on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and my hormones are nuts. I want it all the time, so my drive might be a little more than most men or women.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,291 times
Awesome. I'm definetely jealous!

btw, no offense and it's totally unrelated to the thread, but I have to say I hate when people say "we're not married but we might as well be"

A couple either is or isn't married. And if they wanted to be they would be. A couple is in a long terem relationship: Congrats on that if they're happy. But why the need to claim that it's just like marriage? To make it carry more wieght?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:20 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,359,640 times
Quote:
Awesome. I'm definetely jealous!

btw, no offense and it's totally unrelated to the thread, but I have to say I hate when people say "we're not married but we might as well be"

A couple either is or isn't married. And if they wanted to be they would be. A couple is in a long terem relationship: Congrats on that if they're happy. But why the need to claim that it's just like marriage? To make it carry more wieght?
Thatsong, I would love for us to be but she is going through some issues for the past couple of years that prevent us from doing so.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 PM

I honestly meant "no offense". I wasn't just saying that . I know people have different reasons for not being, even if they want to be..And I know that often times the reason people say "may as well be" is because they think people will dimiss thier opinion because they haven't actually gotten married. I personally don't see a a lot of difference in the validity of a person's views on relationship dynamics in a LTR vs. married, other than a legal commitment, there's not much of a day to day difference. But of course a non-married person could take thier commitment to thier SO much more seriously than a married person does, so sometimes even that doesnt really mean much.

...long and way off topic

Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,097 times
Quote:
2-3 times a week. We're 23 and 24. I'd like it to be more, but we just don't have time.. God, I feel like that such an "old" thing to say. (No offense! ) "quickies" don't really work for us* or else we'd be able to squeeze it in more when we want it. At least its awesome when we do do it, so I shouldnt be complaining

edit:*they work for me, they don't work for him
They don't work for him? Really? How atypical?

Old 04-06-2010, 12:27 PM

628 posts, read 2,044,335 times
never (me 27, him 35)

Old 04-06-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
They don't work for him? Really? How atypical?

Yeah, he can't if he's stressed about time. Especially if someone's coming over soon or something.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:15 PM

622 posts, read 1,279,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
Don't pull over on the side of the road... in the middle of a trip.. to get it on!!!!!
*cringes*

No one, being the good samaratin, wants to pull over to "make sure everything's ok!!" and see your hangin out!!!

...or maybe they would..but that gets into creep-central.
We just did that two weeks ago!!!!!! lol

Old 04-08-2010, 09:57 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,097 times
Quote:
Yeah, he can't if he's stressed about time. Especially if someone's coming over soon or something.
Funny how different we all are. For us, sometimes that's the only way it will happen, especially with children. Unless you drop them at grandma's house for that purpose. Plus there's something naughty about sneaking one in. Personally, I like that. Besides...how long does it really take?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:17 PM

1 posts, read 995 times
Me and my husband just got married July 4th, and we've been together about 4 years, and we have sex everyday sometimes twice a day. But now that i'm 3 months pregnant, my sex drive has decreased to about 4 times a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.