Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 11:50 AM

2 posts, read 5,692 times

Advertisements

I would date him, most men do not know how to make you feel and he could be taught the things you like done to you. Tell him to wait for the right patient woman he will be alright.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2007, 11:59 AM

415 posts, read 705,850 times
He will prolly fall in love with the first girl he sleeps with. Hope it'll be the right one.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,710,987 times
OHHH I agree with Earth Up - he needs to be careful - I know SO MANY Late age virigins (not 40 years though) who once they have sex mix it up with love...so best if he just waits til he actually marries.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
I know SO MANY Late age virigins
Where? Definitely not in California or Costa Rica

Old 06-22-2007, 04:17 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,107,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
The question of experience seems a little peculiar to me. Is becoming experienced at sex something like becoming a master of the violin that might take twenty or more years to acheive? I really doubt it. Is sex really that complicated? I don't really think so. All you're going to get from an extremely experienced partner is someone who looks like they've been around the block a few too many times and they've got a history of STD's to prove it.
I think this is a good point. I think if someone is motivated to be a good lover, they will be a good lover, regardless of whether they've had no past partners or a hundred.

Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 PM

283 posts, read 1,385,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthUp View Post
Where? Definitely not in California or Costa Rica
Heh, try beautiful girls who are too beautiful for ugly men like you and me and her.

But it is possible for there to be virgins even though everyone talks about sex and hooking up. there will always be a good number of girls that will never hook up at a club or anything and she can be pretty goodlooking somtimes.

Old 06-22-2007, 06:33 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,338,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
Spain...Baltimore...Hmmm, may need to rethink this. I'm in Charlotte. Do you know anyone else like him in my area? :-)

Maybe, I should do what the famous Rance did and post a message asking for single men!
Hey why not? If it is working for Rance why not u I thought there were plenty of men down south with family values looking for women to marry and have their baby I spent a little time down your way and there seem to be plenty of guys? I bet if u posted for single men u would get more offers than Rance

Old 06-23-2007, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
Heh, try beautiful girls who are too beautiful for ugly men like you and me and her.

But it is possible for there to be virgins even though everyone talks about sex and hooking up. there will always be a good number of girls that will never hook up at a club or anything and she can be pretty goodlooking somtimes.
I think good looking girls are easy to get. It's not always what you look like, but what you say. But a lot of the good looking ones are psycho. Of course, you won't find out til the next morning. When you're tanked and on a mission to get laid, you don't have your senses activated. Only the one telling you to get some hehe

Old 06-24-2007, 02:22 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,906,890 times
Sure. But I guess it would depend on how open he was to talking about sex. If not, then good luck getting a 30+ man to learn how to "please" a woman.

Old 06-24-2007, 02:40 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,303,095 times
I wouldn't stay away from someone because he values sexual contact to highly to be a w***e.

I have also found its easier to train them then it is to re-educate them...bad habits are hard to break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships